ALBERTA BEACH –AGLIPLEX
RALLYREGISTRATION 9:00 am – 11:00 am
RALLYREQUIREMENTS:
INSURANCE/REGISTRATION/LICENSE/I.D.
WAIVER/REGISTRATIONFORMS/STREET LEGAL/ HELMETS/NO STRAIGHT PIPES
POKER HANDS:
$10.00/HAND – MEMBERS$15.00/HAND – NON MEMBERS
3/$20.00– MEMBERS 3/$25.00 NON MEMBERS
MAPS OF ROUTE WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REGISTRATION!!!
For More info: Call 780-924-4655https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/
- www.lacsteanneatvclub.com

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I plan to. I might try to drag SweetLittleRide, Hambone, and SZPROD out there as well. ...will keep you posted.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were going to let you lead the way then we'd know.....
Ok no poking fun, the Alberta Beach club will undoubtably make sure the ice is safe and if not will re-route the poke run. I know they have been checking the ice on a constant basis so they can mark the trail across the lake.

Get a hold of bogger he is with the club executive and could tell you off hand how the progress is right now.
I'm wondering how thick the ice might be on the lake and especially the river. Anybody?

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know there will be coffee and social time at Fountain Tire Spruce Grove starting at 7:30 Sunday morning for those heading to the rally. Open to all to visit and share stories prior to a nice day of riding.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Reports are the ice is safe, plans are in place to plant the signage posts on the lake this weekend. Last time I did the ATV rally there was no lake portions anyway but I have not kept up to speed with the ATV club, I represent the sled club.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems that the Lac St Anne ATV Club is haveing a Poker Rally on the Monday, 20/2012 Family Day Week End, at Alberta Beach, registration at the Agliplex 9 am-11 am. For more information check out their Site.

Bruce.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sled rally is on Saturday... I started a new thread under the AB Beach club section if you want to ad this info to it.

It seems that the Lac St Anne ATV Club is haveing a Poker Rally on the Monday, 20/2012 Family Day Week End, at Alberta Beach, registration at the Agliplex 9 am-11 am. For more information check out their Site.

Bruce.

Top Bottom