Airplane Repo - thumbs up or thumbs down?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda like it. Beats watching tow truck drivers getting screamed at by the dregs of society...LOL.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya.... I watched that also... my son is a pilot so it was interesting.... I'd watch it again. :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too...it premiered tonight with two episodes....

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching it now way better than the rest of the dam repo shows. I have done lots of regular repos so this is cool to watch. I like it so far.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda like it. Beats watching tow truck drivers getting screamed at by the dregs of society...LOL.

the funny think is, those tow truck drivers are also the dregs of society

not all, just the ones on TV

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the funny think is, those tow truck drivers are also the dregs of society

not all, just the ones on TV

It's hilarious watchin' that big juice monkey on the repo show on OLN get punched out by every 3rd person they encounter......MR.Intimidation....with a glass jaw.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
It was alright, would watch again to see how it goes.

Also watched a show called 'Dust Up' about the crop dusters in Nipawin SK. Kinda cheesy, but interesting at the same time. Crashed a duster on the first show.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its pretty badass how they just go jack a 22 million dollar plane. He obviously makles a wicked cut of the repo judging by his huge hanger,private jet,mansion and half million dollar car.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I think its pretty badass how they just go jack a 22 million dollar plane. He obviously makles a wicked cut of the repo judging by his huge hanger,private jet,mansion and half million dollar car.

I counted at least 2 jets that he called 'his', the Challenger that they normally use, but when the kid was off scouting, he took off in a Hawker...

And besides his half million dollar car, did you see when the kid un-tarped his GT? There had to be 20 or more other cars in that garage all tarped LOL

There is difinitley some cash in that business...

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was alright, would watch again to see how it goes.

Also watched a show called 'Dust Up' about the crop dusters in Nipawin SK. Kinda cheesy, but interesting at the same time. Crashed a duster on the first show.

I'm a fan of Dust Up too. Partially because my dad and my uncle owned a Grumman Ag Cat in the late 80's and I spent my weekends at the air strip watching them load it.

I find aircraft real interesting so the Repo show is cool too...

lander800

Reaction score
It was a pretty good show and yes better than watching the tow truck repo guys, alot of those were pretty stupid. But I guess it does happen sometimes.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched it once, seems kind of stupid. What's next? Bottle Depot!??! " Dirty Bob is in a real quandry today!, he thinks that one of the cans in his shopping cart may not be recyclable but is trying to slip it past the Handicapped kid working the sort table at the depot today". Next week! Crazy Matilda gets into a scrap with a crackhead over a half empty wine bottle and almost loses the button off her sweater!!!!!!
Getting sick of these stupid reality shows....

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's hilarious watchin' that big juice monkey on the repo show on OLN get punched out by every 3rd person they encounter......MR.Intimidation....with a glass jaw.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, I get a kick out of that Big Tough "Matt" he gets the Sh!t beat out of him every time he scraps.........starts crying and telling us how he got jumped from behind or suckered.... He is a Punk !.......lol

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This show sounds interesting. What's it called and what channel?

I like operation repo. I've gotten em recorded on the pvr.

that matt guy constantly gets his sh17 kicked?

Sent from my iPhone slayer.

Top Bottom