Airframe upgrade-Nytro

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one side done and one to go. It takes time and a little work but it's coming along.

I've decided that the minimal upgrades for 5 seasons from Yamaha on the nytro, I may as well hang on to mine a little longer, but it needs some improvments. When Yamaha makes my 180hp naturally asp 495lbs MTX, I'm all ears.

Running boards 3.jpg

Running boards 2.jpg

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mostly just time consuming. Drill out rivets, Measure Measure Measure then cut and cut. A friend has them on already and they are a definite worth while upgrade. No snow build up and much more ridgid then stock and that will help improve your rider impact lots.

Got luck (Darren at E&S Fort Sask sells them)

bourgon

Reaction score
Just put mine on took 10 hr but not to hard. Had mine powder coded in blue looks sick heading out today to vail to try.
not sure how to post pic from phone?

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best thing you can do to your Nytro besides a Turbo and easy to install.
Got mine from Trax2treadz - great to deal with.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a time lapse video that one of our friends did when he installed his boards on his XP. I have 3 sets of 2008-2009 boards available on my next order that is due on my doorstep May 5th in the powder coated black if anyone is interested.Jan

Safety issue here. Make shure you buy zipcut wheels specifically designed for aluminum (yes, they're available). The standard ones will plug up with aluminum and explode! And always, always , always wear a face shield!

Top Bottom