Aftermarket Vehicle Bumpers

Cshmyrko

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Where In Edmonton That Deals Roadarmor Bumpers? Help Would Be Appreciated

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to let you know that I have owned a road armor bumper in the past and if your not totally set on buying it dont. The fit and finish suck, the stitch welds suck, and you get nothing as far as warenty goes. I have been loking around and my next bumper will be from Bulletproof Bumpers I am pretty sure they are in red deer and I have seen their work and I am pretty impressed.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
road armor sucks try a buck stop

Attachments

• DSC00459.jpg
    DSC00459.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 313

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a road armor a few weeks ago, and yea there is some problems. Other then one headlight being off with the bumper it is pretty good. The powdercoating isn't perfect but it's pretty good. I went with road armor for 2 reasons 40% off sale and two they are the best looking bumpers (if they are made right) PERIOD. No one else is close in looks.

Bulletproof is just a company basically stealing road armors design. And the thing is the bulletproof I wanted was $2700, I could of got it for $2500. I only have about $2000 into my road armor. And the road armor looks so much better.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to let you know that I have owned a road armor bumper in the past and if your not totally set on buying it dont. The fit and finish suck, the stitch welds suck, and you get nothing as far as warenty goes. I have been loking around and my next bumper will be from Bulletproof Bumpers I am pretty sure they are in red deer and I have seen their work and I am pretty impressed.

I love my bulletproof bumer.

Top Bottom