Aftermarket rear bumper/tunnel extension design (what would you like to see?)

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
sled part 1 jpeg.jpg I finally have all of my affairs in order to start producing all aluminum bumper kits that combine a rear bumper, tunnel stiffener, tubular style running boards, and a tunnel extension if needed in one complete "boon docker style kit.......and the best part is that it all bolts/rivits on in one piece.

What would you guys like to see in a cnc design pattern on the sides of the tunnel? Logos? Funky patterns? Slogans like "point and chute"? Tribal art? Basic? Complex?

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Ok so I think I am going to end up with something like this. The circles at the bottom allow for a spot to weld the integrated tube running boards that will be coming next. This panel features a 4" "kick up" at the tail end of the tunnel to match the angle of the running boards. Should be tight! Let me know what you guys think. nytro bumper kit FINAL.jpg

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountains would look kinda cool.

Build some for a REV and I'll gladly play guinea pig haha

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
This particular one will be for the Yamaha Nytro as the stock tunnel looks like a box. The two sides will be joined by a rear grab bar and a piece of tunnel to eliminate the holes left from the tail light along with tube style boards welded right to the sides. This is going to be the ultimate "all in one" part for the Nytro. And I am hopefully going to keep it under or just slightly over $1000 for a raw aluminum platform.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Here is another design....in order from top to bottom so far we will name them A, B, and this one being C. Have any of these tweaked your interest yet? In other words which one would you like to see in production? nytro bumper 3.jpg

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the first one and the last one. It might be nice if you could have a cut out of the model of the sled on the side or something maybe. But even without that those would look good on a sled with the tube frame running boards.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
latest design nytro.jpg From all the input we received through this site and among others this is just a taste of what the last design is going to look like.....enjoy! And Thank you for all the feedback.....keep it coming.

Top Bottom