Aftermarket powersteering for quads yet????

canamgirl

Reaction score
I need POWERSTEERING!!
any heard of any aftermarket kits for ATV?? I know you can get the aftermarket for UTV but i havent heard anything about ATV....
its not so bad in the summer... but my arms are dying in the winter without it... if anyone hears anything PLEASE let me know!! or I see a trade in in the near future... Its for a 09 renegade! Thanks!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure abou the reliability of these things, but I have a buddy that's got aftermarket PS on his Rincon and it's cuasing him a bit of grief. I can't remember what went wrong with it this summer, but it suddenly decided to start pulling to one side really hard. Anyway, it's worth doing some reading.

RidesRed

Reaction score
Kevin at Rapid Revolutions in Edmonton is installing the Superatv.com PS package. Claims to be having good luck.

canamgirl

Reaction score
I bought mine from my work, I work at COOPERS and we have the same ones.. when your machine is just idleing you will noticed alot of free play but as soon as you start riding it kicks it and makes for a way smoother ride! mine took 4 days after I ordered it to show up!! my machanic said it was easy to install! It also came with pretty good instructions.. When buying the kit you get a new steering steam and all neccessary hardware! Its deff way better then buying a new renegade with Powersteering!! It works great!!

Top Bottom