Aftermarket mud flaps for better clearance

snowslut

Reaction score
Does anybody know a brand of mudflap that angles away from the tire for better clearance. I have 35 inch muds on my truck but I hardly have clearance. I've seen a set on another chev that had a stainless steal bracket that angles backwards. Anybody have any ideas?

Gforce21

Reaction score
I always build my own mud flaps. Buy 1 big rig flap from princess auto and cut it in half. Screw jnto inner fender then put an eye bolt in the bottom and chain er back. As much clearance as you want. You could always go buy some fancy ones too.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stock tires but was told that if I didn't buy the offset mud flaps I would rip them off. I bought a set from Precision Design up in Westlock (they are a customer of mine). You can buy their products pretty much everywhere, in dealers, truck accessory shops. Enter your truck make and year then navigate to mudflaps.

Ah crap the site doesn't have pictures, that sux..........

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know a brand of mudflap that angles away from the tire for better clearance. I have 35 inch muds on my truck but I hardly have clearance. I've seen a set on another chev that had a stainless steal bracket that angles backwards. Anybody have any ideas?

Bulletproof bumpers builds the solution to your problem.

NRose

Reaction score
Sounds like you are looking for the Lifted truck bracket and mud flap by DuraFlap.

Attachments

• chevy with lft SS bracket.jpg
    chevy with lft SS bracket.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom