Aftermarket bars

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last trip to valemount i bent my bars pretty good. I may have also twisted the steering post. Bars point right but skis point straight. I havent taken anything apart yet. Moving into a new house and I wanna christen the new garage with a summer teardown. but my bars are definately bent. I like the pro tapers on my buddys rmk pro. For those of you who are running aftermarket which bars do you suggest?

scrapmaster

Reaction score
For the twisted bar issue check the rod which goes from your steering post to the spindle at front of sled it's pretty common to bend these

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the twisted bar issue check the rod which goes from your steering post to the spindle at front of sled it's pretty common to bend these

Yep, shes bent good. I am going to remove my post and check the bulkhead anyway. Apparently its common for these sleds to crack right where the post mounts? Then since its out I think i will get a t-top post form canadasledparts with the bdx anti-slop kit. I seen a setup with the t-top post and rox risers and it looks slick.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
Good idea I have a couple of buddy's that have cracked theirs now, if your picking up a post from canadasledpqrts I would get his bulkhead brace as well since the post will be out I put one in mine for this season easy install and fits nice lots of extra beef.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know much about aftermarket bars, but I do know a few good afterhour bars!

Top Bottom