Aftermarket A-arms/proclimb

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Looking to narrow up that front end and get the skis under the tunnel some more right now it's just too damn wide and I want it much narrower anyone could give me some kind of idea as too where to find a narrower kit would be great, tried zbros as well as timbersled!!! Thx

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about for the pro climb but Alternative Impact sells narrow a arms for a XP. Google them and see if they got them for a pro climb.

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to narrow up that front end and get the skis under the tunnel some more right now it's just too damn wide and I want it much narrower anyone could give me some kind of idea as too where to find a narrower kit would be great, tried zbros as well as timbersled!!! Thx

Cat has a 38" kit. I installed it on my 1100T it seems to work very well. I haven't seen any thing from the aftermarket yet.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
That's the anwser I'm looking for thanks a lot!!! Did u find a big difference side hilling and on the downhill decents???

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
made a huge difference on the 1100, but only slight on the 800. both were definately worthwhile. its nice that the new sled next year will come with that setup

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
Yes it is nice to hear that Cat is putting all the things on the 13 model that should have been there this year. IE. narrow arms, vert steering post and bigger lug track. Now the real question! Will the 13s have reverse?

Top Bottom