After market exhaust can bark?

03escape800

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2012 Proclimb M8 with MBRP can on it. It is as quiet as the stock exhaust cans sound. I am looking for something with a little bark to it. I have a 2010 M8 with a MBRP race can and it is just loud enough. What cans are a little louder made for the 2012 M8?

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would check out Evolution Powersports can. Top notch quality. I dont have one on an 800 but I do have Evo exhaust on my 1100T.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the haters on Powersports and the fact we don't have many places to ride. Plus there is tons of riders in ab I don't recommend pipes on quads or cans on sleds. Especially if your riding locally. If you like loud In the mountains the d&d barker is stupid loud. I rode at lake isle last night during the snow storm and rode till 5 am with a quiet sled and nobody could hear me.

yaya

Reaction score
I second the D&D barker can. Awesome sound and light weight for the sled. I ran two last year on our sleds , even the wife runs it on her sled and loves it , so it cant be too loud. Also selling both of them cause we went with turbo kits......

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a CPC can and it sounds great. Not too loud and has a nice braaaaapppp when opened up. My bro has a jaws can on his M7 and I can hear him over my sled when ever he rips on it.

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Speedwerx L2 are nice and loud too always good to keep some noise that's how the wife knows im not broke down lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BMP is loud as said. brother has one on his sled and after riding it for a day i was about ready to throw it in the trash.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mbrp on my 2010 is almost to loud ... when I get off my sled my ears
are ringing ... I am thinking about going the other way something a little quieter

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody on this thread but Drew and Sledwrangler pizz me off! The first criticism that comes up at almost every land use meeting I've ever been to is "those damn loud snowmobiles"!
YOU'RE NOT HELPING! :dunno:

Cwarren

Reaction score
Everybody on this thread but Drew and Sledwrangler pizz me off! The first criticism that comes up at almost every land use meeting I've ever been to is "those damn loud snowmobiles"!
YOU'RE NOT HELPING! :dunno:

Welcome to snowmobiling if you don't like loud sleds get out of the sport or go ride in Ontario, go sit in your rocker at home and birch about all the kids running on your lawn and that damn paperboy people like you have nothing better to do in there lives so they look for something to bitch about. If you wanna complain about loud cans and pipes then maybe you should talk to the manufacturers not the customers. Also what about diesel trucks with straight pipes? And crotch rockets with pipes? And cars with loud exhaust like give your head a shake

Sent from my iPhone using

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to snowmobiling if you don't like loud sleds get out of the sport or go ride in Ontario, go sit in your rocker at home and birch about all the kids running on your lawn and that damn paperboy people like you have nothing better to do in there lives so they look for something to bitch about. If you wanna complain about loud cans and pipes then maybe you should talk to the manufacturers not the customers. Also what about diesel trucks with straight pipes? And crotch rockets with pipes? And cars with loud exhaust like give your head a shake

Welcome to snowmobiling????? Been at it for 45 years azzhat! Been fighting for YOUR access for the last 20 years. It's dickheads like you that finally made me quit fighting. You can fight your own damn battles now!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

this is the problem with our sport, with that kind of attitude you had better enjoy riding while you can. thanks for enforcing the stereotype many of us are fighting to change. azzhat

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Better yet if dickheads and morons like you got out of this sport it would benefit us all long term plus be more enjoyable. I'd suggest you give your pin head a shake but the rattle of your 3 pea brains would be as bad as your obnoxious cans.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2012 Proclimb M8 with MBRP can on it. It is as quiet as the stock exhaust cans sound. I am looking for something with a little bark to it. I have a 2010 M8 with a MBRP race can and it is just loud enough. What cans are a little louder made for the 2012 M8?

Friend of mine just put a skinz super q on his 2012 High Country. Just a little louder than the stock can but sounds pretty nice when you rap on it. But it is not obnoxious loud and the sled runs great with that can.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the ceramic coated speedwerx can it's the larger model of the two, drops 11lbs, and the noise is hardly over stock from idle to a little louder at full throttle, no more ringing ears after a days riding and I can actually talk without shutting my machine off unlike my jawz can, coulda dropped 18 with a smaller can but if you're worried about 7 lbs you better have zero body fat as I see it

Top Bottom