Aerocharger Turbo Kits In Stock at Mountain Magic

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Mountain Magic has Aerocharger turbo kits, Billet rod cranks, Paragon and Team clutches and machined P85 Primary's in stock for the Ski Doo XM's as well as all the other goodies you'll need for your turbocharged or stock Snowmobile call today for pricing. 17804749400

Last edited:

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
We have ran different turbo kits over the past few years and the one that we find works best on the XM's is the Aerocharger kit a few years back they changed to a sequential fire fuel controler and that was a game changer for them, we haven't failed a single box since the new ones have been out, it's worth upgrading for those with the older fuel controller. Either way we really like the Aerocharger kits with a few mods of our own we have eliminated bogging and choking off in deep snow with our own exhaust and intake setup. There intercoolers are clean and efficient I run a Koso X2 boost gauge that displays boost, Air Fuel and charge temp I have my sensor in my air box and haven't seen over 132F running a X3.2 on the trail or on the climb. The kits are clean and simple and work great day after day. I have ran mine on pump at 5 psi and av at 10psi and it runs great setup either way but I prefer 10 psi for the holy f*#k factor. As for engine life the doo cranks are a weak spot we run a billet rod crank for longevity we have sleds with over 2000 miles all stock at 10 psi and the next one crank went at 400 miles. So if you do a few mods they can and will be very reliable and FUN. Cheers
Eric

Last edited:
Top Bottom