Aerocharger Pro In MT

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score
Got sent this pic and had to share it - Tyler Crockett climbing his Aerocharged Pro RMK the other day.

Caption: "No camera tricks here. Turbo required lines to steep to stand on"

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score
Well we finally got to see what they were working on - here's Mike and Tyler Crockett on some late spring snow just this last week. Huge thanks to Kyle Finlay for putting this together, definitely one of the coolest videos we've seen about Aerocharged Pro-RMKs.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it just me or does those poos sound rank, and spool is super quick, great riders as well, and looking at the snow ripping out the back some serious track speed, have to be one of the best turbo vids I seen for poo

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it just me or does those poos sound rank, and spool is super quick, great riders as well, and looking at the snow ripping out the back some serious track speed, have to be one of the best turbo vids I seen for poo

great little vid for sure !!! Just like the Burandt vids, these Pro's sound wicked. Super quick spooling and doesn't sound like any lag at all. RN

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent video, what happens when the Dobeck fuel controller falls into the clutches at full throttle?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent video, what happens when the Dobeck fuel controller falls into the clutches at full throttle?

My thoughts to I think I would at least zip tie it up a bit. Lol

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree. They sound very rank and spool pretty darn fast. Wicked vid all around!

Top Bottom