Aerocharger Maverick Turbo

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better get the clutch done first,as it seems to be having lots of problems with the stock HP.................So Far.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure they will add to the clutch design,like Canam should of in the first place...........

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No hate ,in fact i really like the machine ! But at 25 k plus with no power steering,no QE diff and a suspect clutch where do you draw the line ?? I just think at that sticker ,it don`t need "add ons" ............Strictly my opinion though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it needs more boost,, Cant tell from the video if its any faster than stock?

Kinda was hoping it would at least catwalk or something...

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score
Getting closer to the production release... Brad and Ryan got some new doors installed on it, then found a stock mav to drag race against. The engineers have been running 5 psi while they have been tweaking the system design a bit, but it still walks away from an NA Maverick.

Aerocharger_jerry

Reaction score

This is the latest we have on the forthcoming Maverick turbo kit - in this video a stock maverick and a turbo maverick drag race, then we point a GoPro at engineer Andrew Dey and have him give live commentary as he was proves out a new clutch setup in the Aerocharger testing field.

Top Bottom