Adventurous Weekend

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we and my friend Greg have always wanted to do this - we ventured up owls - then past stach cabin up the Enderby trail to Noisy Creek turn off . Then we made our way all the way out to Three Valley Gap and then back again - cool trip!! 110 miles:)

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we and my friend Greg have always wanted to do this - we ventured up owls - then past stach cabin up the Enderby trail to Noisy Creek turn off . Then we made our way all the way out to Three Valley Gap and then back again - cool trip!! 110 miles:)

Wow, burned a bit of fuel

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well we and my friend greg have always wanted to do this - we ventured up owls - then past stach cabin up the enderby trail to noisy creek turn off . Then we made our way all the way out to three valley gap and then back again - cool trip!! 110 miles:)

kool.......... Always wanted to do the 3valley gap road to mabel lake.......we have lots at the shuswap falls rv resort

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kool.......... Always wanted to do the 3valley gap road to mabel lake.......we have lots at the shuswap falls rv resort

That would be a good ride - only downfall was that the road was plowed from griffin parking lot 2km south - we eventually what to make a round trip and head back through griffin / blue lake and back through owls - might have to pack / drop fuel !!

Top Bottom