Adrenaline Unlimited in West Edmonton Mall

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in the edmonton today, was listening to the bear. Heard about this sled store in the mall. Dj on location said, come to the store. Tell him heard about it on the radio, you get a free dvd of schooled 3. Store has a dirt bike & sled in the window. Its only clothing, lots of brand names. I wouldnt wear any of it, colours are way to tacky for me. Im good with black klim, but thats just me. I end up fixing the groups crap, so black hides it well. The store is only the second in Canada, never heard of it before it till today. Never seen any of the schooled series, dj gave me 2 of them. So it was a good score.

05blazerboy

Reaction score
Gotta say though, I've been there twice now, got some boots for a decent price, and some shirts. For anyone that'll wear fxr it's a great store for sure. I agree, after I was forced to buy Klim bibs in McBride last year though, I'll never own anything else. Worth every overpriced penny!
lol

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
I will agree last season I bought a Klim bib because we had a week of -35 degree weather... I won't wear anything else except my sled necks gear in April or warm times.

Built in knee pads never cold strong material lots of pockets. Very great investment.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother stopped in there yesterday and got a really nice fxr helmet for $99 regular $200. He said theres a bunch of nice stuff in there.

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked 2 nice coats for 60 and 78 bucks last weekend there, while they had black Friday sale! Wore FXR last season, it is nice and warm and handled tree smacks no problem.

Top Bottom