Adams auto polish

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good auto polish for the color black, something that gets rid of light swirl marks, etc. There is a product out there that's called Adams polish, has anyone used this product and with what results. Any other good products members have used with good results? :hemiCoupe:

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i haven't used that one, but my black truck had swirls that i didn't think would come out. I just bought cheap car wax from canadian tire and i couldn't believe how well it worked, it was like a new paint job. Mind you my arm almost fell off. No more black trucks for me :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i haven't used that one, but my black truck had swirls that i didn't think would come out. I just bought cheap car wax from canadian tire and i couldn't believe how well it worked, it was like a new paint job. Mind you my arm almost fell off. No more black trucks for me :)

Haha...I hear ya. Black Chebby fer me and a black Accord Coupe fer the wife...and lotsa wax on / wax off to keep 'em Sofa King shiny. LOL. McGuires spray wax works pretty good between good ol sweat-bustin' paste wax jobs.

Top Bottom