accurate weather

moo moo farm

Reaction score
how accurate is the weather forcast around revelstoke ? Is it anything like Calgary . I say this because I see there is not much snow in the forcast and everytime I check the snow just keeps getting pushed back. I am planning to come out this weekend should I be be bringing the short track ? :(

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been there three times this year where there was no snow in the forcast and woke up in the morning to over a foot and two and a half feet over the weekend. keep your plans cause it still beats a boring day at home

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I know I have been watching it as well. It has changed three times in last two days for the worst. I think we need to ask Powder puff to help us here:d...again:beer:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder Puff will tell you to never listen to the forecast as it changes every minute. I would keep my plans with the short track because Boulder gets enough traffic in a day that you will not have any problems getting around if you stay to the trail and get off in areas that you want.

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder Puff will tell you to never listen to the forecast as it changes every minute. I would keep my plans with the short track because Boulder gets enough traffic in a day that you will not have any problems getting around if you stay to the trail and get off in areas that you want.

Ouch bet that is just what you want to hear. Guess the truth hurts sometimes:(

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You guys are right the weather changes way too often to make plans. You just have to take what you get and make the most of it. Some of the best days happen that way.
I`ve been away so I don`t know what the snow is like but it is snowing in town this morning. :d
It hasn`t been very busy here lately, we figured everyone was just trying to recover from their xmas Visa bill.
We do expect this wknd. to be busier than usual AB. Family Day and States President Day.
Have a great wknd. everyone.

Stephy

Reaction score
See ya soon Kathy !:d

And the weather...ya...well...I just go and ride what I get too !;)

Top Bottom