Absolution for the g4

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have trouble with cast aluminum, I've never seen cast bend... we break a lot of cast aluminum parts in marathon jet boat racing, cast gets replaced with billet in most cases. Maybe a forged or stamped E or S module?
For the same part, what's the weight comparison between billet and the cast aluminum pieces?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a billet suction piece vs cast is a BIG difference, I do not have actual weights so I cant say for sure.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since there is still a lot of people with broken bulkheads not getting warranty try the guys in St Albert.
As previously posted God knows how many times it is a case by case review.
Call....better yet go in in person and if you are not fawkin with them maybe they will help you to.
All i will say is BRP has a very well known and social mediaed to death lemon to deal with.
They have a biotch line - email the hell out of them with you issues. All of the issues.
If one thing scares a company that lives by sales it is bad press.

Biotching here will not do as much as continued and repeated emails.
They are free.
Bomb them in semi professional way.
Let them HEAR your frustration, there are presently 89 users on this forum. Let BRP know in your email about the reputation the G4 platform is building for future sales. They easily took our 17K, hold them accountable in writing.
If not you are just a whiner.
Sorry but you gotta do your part if you got one of the many lemons out there.

And please all you doolaiders try to refrain from saying how there are no issues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom