ABS Freeride Avalanche Pack

ratpak

Reaction score
I've been looking into avalanche packs and I think this is the pack I want. I'm not looking for a lot of storage, just a minimal pack to hold a shovel, probe and a few extras. Any thoughts?

Also, where is the best place to buy one? What was the deal offered at the sled show last year? Anyone remember?

sled-fiend

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.raintek.ca
If you dont need much storage the freeride is awesome. I had one last year, it's light, good quality, has external shovel/probe storage, and actually stores more stuff than most people think. I say go for it:d

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been looking into avalanche packs and I think this is the pack I want. I'm not looking for a lot of storage, just a minimal pack to hold a shovel, probe and a few extras. Any thoughts?

Also, where is the best place to buy one? What was the deal offered at the sled show last year? Anyone remember?

kijiji fort mcmurray, theres a freeride on there with spare cannister and trigger for $800.00 OBO

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i second that, i looked at them all and went for the biggest they had. You just never know when that time is gonna come when you might have to spend the night up there and without the room how do you carry what you would need to make it home.

Top Bottom