About Me!!!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Sledheads...... ;)

* I run an 800 XP by 146", love the machine. It handles much better than the older Rev series. May need to upside to a 154" track....

* Love riding in; Boulder, Frisby, McCrae, Eagle, Clemina, Allen Creek, Chappell Creek (Fell in love with), Blackwater, Bell, Lucielle, Queest

* Love the powder and always looking for snow without tracks..... to play in

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Lots of good info here...

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.... It looks like there is a ton of info here... it will be a while going through it all...

Nice to meet you, maybe we'll meet on the slopes ...

I won't ask about the picture.... yet. :)

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome...... The bunny looks a little dangerous.... with the dark cape..... Hopefully one day we'll meet on the slopes... putting faces to the names.....

Michael

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.... What other goodies have you added to the sled...?

Have you been up to MacKenzie? I'm thinking of taking a nephew there for his graduation present.... What are the areas like... he is a novice to mountain riding.... but I know he'd have a blast....

Michael

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.... What other goodies have you added to the sled...?

Have you been up to MacKenzie? I'm thinking of taking a nephew there for his graduation present.... What are the areas like... he is a novice to mountain riding.... but I know he'd have a blast....

Michael

i haven't heard anything but great things from that area i rode chytwnd years ago and its awesome one of my buddies brothers has ridden there a few time this winter and said it was sweet lots of snow

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey... Hillclimber

Thanks for the MacKenzie info... I kind of thought that was the case based on what I've read and seen... The impression of other people does help.....

That's an awesome picture... makes me wish more of the people I ride with would carry and use cameras...

Michael

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Judy....

Thanks for the comment..... I'm thinking there's a whole that could get posted, but then where does one draw the line.... I'll be posting some more...

Have a wonderful day

Michael

GRD

Reaction score
Hi Judy....

Thanks for the comment..... I'm thinking there's a whole that could get posted, but then where does one draw the line.... I'll be posting some more...

Have a wonderful day

Michael

Michael... When replying to a specific post, try the quote button, makes it easier for other users to follow!:specool:

Always lots of guys riding from here to meet up with!:beerchug:

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey... GetR'Done...

I thank you for the advice..... I will do that...... from now on...

Michael... When replying to a specific post, try the quote button, makes it easier for other users to follow!:specool:

Always lots of guys riding from here to meet up with!:beerchug:

Top Bottom