Aboriginal protests in Canada.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see nothing wrong with the thread as long as it is kept civil. it is idea discussion. i think the blockaders should be removed and the bands should be accountable for the money, but to be calling mxzretta slurrs is definitely against the rules of this site. and perperator should be warned and terminated if continued.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure get a kick out of him. He just keeps digging up dirt and exposing some of the corruption. I see on facebook the idle no more people are refering to sun news as sun racist news, lol. I don't think anything he has shown on his show has been incorrect or untrue. He's sure able to come up with a lot of embarrasing information though.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see nothing wrong with the thread as long as it is kept civil. it is idea discussion. i think the blockaders should be removed and the bands should be accountable for the money, but to be calling mxzretta slurrs is definitely against the rules of this site. and perperator should be warned and terminated if continued.
lol...terminated. with extreme prejudice?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See the below, sign the petition, it takes 20 only seconds:

Are you tired of governments trying to address problems on aboriginal reserves by throwing more and more tax dollars at the situation?

After decades of that approach, haven’t we learned it doesn’t work?

If Canadians are serious about ending poverty on aboriginal reserves, it’s time for a new approach. At a recent the CTF laid out five ideas for change:
  1. Instead of continuing to fund people to stay in high unemployment reserves in the middle of nowhere, aim assistance at people – especially young people – to help them transition to where there are jobs and opportunities.
  2. Chiefs can “hunger strike” if they choose but that does not exempt them from accountability. Audits are an appropriate response to millions in unaccounted funds.
  3. Pilot projects should be initiated whereby reserve funding flows to the citizens. Chiefs and councillors can then tax their citizens in order to fund services.
  4. Transfer more control of existing reserve land to the bands. And let the people, not the band own their own homes.
  5. Stop creating more programs and laws that single aboriginal people out – treat all Canadians the same.
Sign our petition right now to encourage the Prime Minister to take real action (and not just cut larger cheques) to end aboriginal poverty on reserves. You can sign it online here:

Secondly, email your local Member of Parliament and tell them to try one (or all) of the suggestions above.

Find your MP’s email address:

Ottawa is making some good strides in . It’s time to keep pushing for more positive changes. Canada can no longer continue to ignore these problems.

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I do have a learning disability thanks to the group of racist natives that put me in the hospital when I was 9 cuz I was white! And the best part they got off Scott free cuz of race! I lost 2bikes cuz natives stole them when I was a kid ( cops found them on a rez) and now I am a contractor that employs natives from time to time and only loose tools when they quit\ stop showing up! Font even have the balls to quit! Then 5 weeks later I get a call from a P.O. where is he ?

You were probally flapping you gumss at them for being native. I have been shot a couple time by some black guys, had my skull split open with a 2x4 by some white guys and stabbed and slashed by some natives. Do i blame their race or culture no i blame them. I also had a couple of kids steal my kids dirtbikes what color were they. It doesnt matter a thief is thief. And when it comes to work we had one white guy working there and he was the only one that would show up hungover if he did show up. Or drink at work finally the boss got rid of him. So now its just me and my cousins working there. The point im trying to make here is a thief is a thief, and a drunk is a drunk and there are bad apples in all races. So dont blame a race blame the person.

snoboy

Reaction score
Exactly. My bikes were stolen by a spoiled little dirtbag of a white kid, some of the best times I've ever had were following situations where I found myself surrounded by natives and managed to work it into an invitation to come party with them instead of a beating. I've known a few exceptions to the rule, of all colors, but most people I've met around the world would rather hang out or party vs beating someone up.

I think changes are needed as my experiences have led me to believe that current system is dragging good people down, few bad apples type of thing, so I really hope that the Idle No More movement can succeed in raising awareness without being dragged down by those bad apples.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about you stay at 36 posts for a very long time.
That was uncalled for.

Thanks Tips. ;)

Uncalled for in this context, yes. That's why I deleted it. Do I hate Indians? No. Do I hate the Indians who held my cousin and I at gunpoint in the bush for over 2 hours? Yes.

Do I hate the Indian who pulled out a hammer on me in the parking lot just last week? Yes.

There are useless people in every race. But I have never had a bad experience with any of them besides the two above.

Nathansharkey

Reaction score
Did you guys see on the news tonight where they showed all the litter and garbage on the ground after one of these blockades? Unreal how the First Nations people have the nerve to make the issue about their right to be consulted on any kind of disturbance on land and water for fear of environmental impact and then they leave behind a big mess after their rally. What a joke. I think that they are really doing a good job of ensuring that they remain alienated and treated differently than the rest of Canadians. They are actually promoting more racism and raising the hate towards them. A few people that I have talked to have a actually went as far as dropping contracts with First Nations companies and the joint or partnership companies with the First Nations contracts for fear of industrial incidents and rallies on their work sites. This I fear is going to get real ugly for those natives that are depending on a public hand out and worse for those that have moved off of the reservations to try and build a life for them selves. So sad. A few bad apples can spoil a barrel.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tips. ;)

Uncalled for in this context, yes. That's why I deleted it. Do I hate Indians? No. Do I hate the Indians who held my cousin and I at gunpoint in the bush for over 2 hours? Yes.

Do I hate the Indian who pulled out a hammer on me in the parking lot just last week? Yes.

There are useless people in every race. But I have never had a bad experience with any of them besides the two above.

Wow you've had quite a history with the native people in your short life. I grew up with native peeps at our school, lived next to them for all my life and my kid has played with and against them through minor hockey and have only had one issue over the years. One enterprising chap in grade 4 tried to steal my lunch and I confronted him, told him I was gonna kick his azz and then let him kick mine. Lmao!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you've had quite a history with the native people in your short life. I grew up with native peeps at our school, lived next to them for all my life and my kid has played with and against them through minor hockey and have only had one issue over the years. One enterprising chap in grade 4 tried to steal my lunch and I confronted him, told him I was gonna kick his azz and then let him kick mine. Lmao!!
I played hockey with and against them all my young life. I tell you what, they play hard and rough. and how come they made them so much fawkin' bigger at the same age?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I played hockey with and against them all my young life. I tell you what, they play hard and rough. and how come they made them so much fawkin' bigger at the same age?

My kid played with a kid in Peewee's that was 6ft tall. Ty was a gentle giant but was the penalty leader on the team. Kids half his size would run into his elbows when he was digging in the corners and off he would go. Poor kid. Lol.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I watched an all native hockey tournament one weekend last winter. There were some fine hockey players out there. I've even played with a few in my day. I just hate drinking beer with them after. They're an odd bunch to get drunk with.

Top Bottom