Aboriginal protests in Canada.

Nathansharkey

Reaction score
Very disappointed in those protesting for the right to waste their lives and their children's future and their ancestors culture by expecting those of us that spend our lives trying to honour our families and set an example for our children to pay the bill.

There is no such thing as free money. It comes at the cost of pride.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are cutting their own throats.... its fricken hilarious to watch. There will be new legistration put in over this and im pretty sure these band crooks arnt going to like it.

Can't paint everyone with the same brush they say? Sure as hell can with coast to coast protesting to secure a do nothing life style and have the balls to say they will cripple the economy. I have yet to see a band or off rez group step up to the mike in public media to denounce the stupidity of it all....that equals guilt by associationto everyone. So much is being brought to light in this thread, the term that comes to mind is waste of skin. That is not racist, they are "workin", oops, protesting hard for that title.

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't paint everyone with the same brush they say? Sure as hell can with coast to coast protesting to secure a do nothing life style and have the balls to say they will cripple the economy. I have yet to see a band or off rez group step up to the mike in public media to denounce the stupidity of it all....that equals guilt by associationto everyone. So much is being brought to light in this thread, the term that comes to mind is waste of skin. That is not racist, they are "workin", oops, protesting hard for that title.

What exactly do you mean by "waste of skin" ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You sound like a decent guy mxzretta, but I'm gonna suggest you should spend the same amount of time pressuring and lobbying and trying to force the leaders and governance of your culture to immediately get off this gravy train to destruction , as you spend on here trying to defend it and comment on every negative post towards the laziness and abuse. One of the biggest problems I see even on these dumba$$ protests is its really easy to get lazy unmotivated people to appear very passionate about whatever, and the best way is to offer free money with no expectation of any responsibility or work, just sit there in your supplied house, and pick up the cheque, that you so rightly deserve cause of something that happened 100 years ago. If every Indian that felt as strongly as you do we're to expend the same effort towards change as they do towards defending the obviously skewed system, I'm thinking it would be time better spent.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And unfortunately as these protests continue I think there will be even more of a backlash and intolerance as it is making more and more people angry at the native protesters. Blockading highways is not an effective way to gain support for their cause, especially when people see the simple act of blockades as a double standard in itself. If any other group in Canada did the same thing you would be locked up or dispersed so fast it'd make your head spin.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It is a common term pointed towards the the slacker lazy asses on jobsites. The hard working guys work over the slackers with this term, they either pull up their socks or fawk off. Meaning.....................everything within the skin is a waste. Sorry bud, it's not a thing you can cry racist to, kind of like the term "never been idle".

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to read the whole thread, has anyone pointed out that most hard working productive people are to tired to protest. Just sayin

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a common term pointed towards the the slacker lazy asses on jobsites. The hard working guys work over the slackers with this term, they either pull up their socks or fawk off. Meaning.....................everything within the skin is a waste. Sorry bud, it's not a thing you can cry racist to, kind of like the term "never been idle".

I know what it means. But in the way you used it are you calling all the natives that live on a rez and that are protesting a waste of skin.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? That is just crazy talk, how would any sane person come to that conclusion.:crazy:

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image001.jpg

People have had enough irresponsible spending from our elected officials. STOP

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
On Saturday 1700 Natives were coming to Hardisty Alberta to protest the Keystone pipeline. Was gonna saddle up my horse and go have a beer and watch the shitshow....But only 9 cousins showed up!!!! I laughed my ass off!!...They must of thought us Whities would put them to work! So like a number of Pipeline jobs i have been on...Another NO SHOW!
now thats funny

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What are they protesting?
I'm not being a smartass here,serious question.
Cause I don't think any of those protesters even know why they're there.
From what I have read this whole Idle No More thing was started by a bunch of misinformation.
I know what it means. But in the way you used it are you calling all the natives that live on a rez and that are protesting a waste of skin.

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
ok i've changed my mind. As a metis i just found out that im an indian, so all my brothers lets not shut down 63. we need all these whiteys to get to work so they can pay there taxes cause now were gonna need a bigger pie, not a smaller one. ;)

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's hitler when u need him
lol

this hole thing will cost us tax payers Evan more then what they already get for free
wtf

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More freedom on the rez than what all your white boys have created for your selves.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 146893

People have had enough irresponsible spending from our elected officials. STOP

Aaah yes, the cost of pride and holding your head high, and the cost of protests and broth is just out of control these days. Come on boys lets double up on our tax contributions, they clearly need more.

Top Bottom