Aboriginal protests in Canada.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mxzretta
Re: Aboriginal protests in Canada.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by deaner
The problem with our country is bleeding hearts like stompin tom. Give me a fawking break buddy.

How many civilizations have been taken over by others in human history? Countless. Yes the natives were here before us. We came and took it. And we were the nicest about it it has EVER been done. Has any conquered civilization ever recieved the kind of treatment we are giving our natives? Enough is enough.

But Im sure old tom is going to tell me what an awful person I am so he can go to bed knowing what a wonderful liberated person he is.

How do you figure that you were the nicest about it. Have you seen the images of soldiers cutting the breasts off the women and playing catch with them on their bayonets? Or cutting the babies from their wombs? Indian massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . The killing of the main food supply for the fun of it. How was this nice?​
I think what was meant was that instead of wholesale war against the various indian bands like the states did, they aproached it in a more diplomatic way. I am sure if this was america now instead of Canada we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Also, I read through the artical you linked. All these happened in the US, except one in Saskatchewan, and it was over a dispute with american hunters.

Are you a direct relation to any of the peoples that these atrocities were commited against? Not to sound callous, but the reason I ask is I am trying to understand why you are so offended about it? It it just a general outrage at something done to "your people", whether they be thousands of miles away and of a complete different nation, such as Nakoda, Sioux, Cheyennne, etc?

That would be like me getting in an uproar and demanding reparations about a crime commited against people around the world even though they are a different nationality, speak a different language, and never having met one, other than being able to call them "my people" just because they have white skin.

grizzlymud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats your solution? Lets sever all ties, walk away. Yup, real smart. All I hear from you is you think its wrong but you offer no solution. How about all the useless drunk and drug ridden "whitey's"? Its a far more complicated issue than you think.

As for intelligence and reason, sure isn't coming from you.
As far as I'm concerned if people need assistance then they should have to prove they need it, pass drug and alcohol tests. This is a privilege not a rite. Living in Canada is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RITE. What have you done here other then puff out your chest and yell, if you were really trying to help you would not just acting like a internet know it all tuff guy. The past is the past, we live in the future. Natives should want to change this as well, do you think this is helping? There is nothing but waste and corruption now. Any native I know wants things to change, you can't just keep relying on handouts for your whole life. Everyone needs to contribute to the country or it will continue to decline.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats your solution? Lets sever all ties, walk away. Yup, real smart. All I hear from you is you think its wrong but you offer no solution. How about all the useless drunk and drug ridden "whitey's"? Its a far more complicated issue than you think.

As for intelligence and reason, sure isn't coming from you.

i have a soloution... one time cash pay out... done... for all those that hate me for saying it... you can add up what we already pay... cut a deal from there... point is if we continue to think division is the solutions with continued cash input were &&%I#$I in my opinion! We are taxed way too much already... enough is enough... Governments need to look at what's necessary to run this country and stop paying for the rest!

IMHOP... i think we've paid enough!!! Just my two cents!

All I know is i never took anything from anybody. I payed for it dearly and continue to do the same

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned if people need assistance then they should have to prove they need it, pass drug and alcohol tests. This is a privilege not a rite. Living in Canada is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RITE. What have you done here other then puff out your chest and yell, if you were really trying to help you would not just acting like a internet know it all tuff guy. The past is the past, we live in the future. Natives should want to change this as well, do you think this is helping? There is nothing but waste and corruption now. Any native I know wants things to change, you can't just keep relying on handouts for your whole life. Everyone needs to contribute to the country or it will continue to decline.
What? Are you going to kick the natives out of the country? Or perhaps we can up and leave and take Canada and all our money with us, leaving them with nothing. I'm pretty sure that if you were born here it is your right to live here. (Unless perhaps you have been convicted of a crime worthy of extradition in a country with a legitimate legal system). LOL

Nathansharkey

Reaction score
How do you figure that you were the nicest about it. Have you seen the images of soldiers cutting the breasts off the women and playing catch with them on their bayonets? Or cutting the babies from their wombs? Indian massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . The killing of the main food supply for the fun of it. How was this nice?

Why does this not pain you any more or any less than any other war history lesson?

I think that every person that was murdered is horrible. I don't think that any race is more or less guilty than others. You should be just as mad at the First Nations as I am at the Europeans. No one was right for murdering anyone. No one is more or less guilty than the next.

In hockey, the penalty isn't more severe for the guy who wins or loses the fight. It is equal blame. I don't feel any worse about one massacre than another. First Nations did their fair share to make them just as guilty.

This conversation needs to address supporting the First Nations getting off of the hand outs. Only then will you see true native pride. It is a disgrace to the whole culture and I I am sad every time I see this failure. Every time that I hear about how truly sad that this great culture is today. No pride.

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So native pride is living off of what "whitey" is giving you for taking your land hundreds of years ago? you feel pride when your sitting there begging for more money from white folks? I take pride when I work and earn my own way take care of my family on my own not expecting handouts because of my race, but thats just how I feel. If the natives wanna feel "native pride" take care of yourself and your familys stop living off of tax payers money and stop blaming others for your problems or what happened years ago to your grandparents. Take some ownership for your screw ups in life. This is for all welfare screw ups grow up and stop blaming others for your problems.

i also agree with drug and alcohol testing on a regular basis for anybody on welfare.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think this has been mentioned about 16 times but Ima gonna say it again.Let's stop living in the past and think about the future.I never signed a treaty with anyone,I never tortured or abused anyone,so I don't understand why I have to keep paying for it. Natives(and some other ethnic groups) keep crying about racism and inequality.So let's level the playing field.No more millions wasted on reserves ,no more handouts for new Canadians,drug testing for welfare recipients no matter what skin color.I miss anything? O ya ;if you can't wear the uniform,don't apply for the job(turbans in RCMP)

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about the Newfoundlanders that are now qualifying for treaty status. What do y'all think about that?

Thegeneral

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about the Newfoundlanders that are now qualifying for treaty status. What do y'all think about that?

Thegeneral

Haha you're fawked now..........who ever is left may as well just move to Fort Mac with the rest cause taxes back home are goin up.
Well you asked!

Nathansharkey

Reaction score
Whenever I hear about the money that goes to the bands, I often wonder how many bars, liquor stores and drug dealers that I support with my tax money. Then I wonder about all of the money that I give to the healthcare system for looking after all of the Heath costs with this social cavity. I think about the shortage of beds and doctors at the hospitals. Because we look after the sick and the weak. The overloading of our prisons because of our social policies around ruining a culture by feeding them long enough for them to forget how to feed themselves. This applies to all races. The culture of lost dreams and absolute waste of life by accepting a way of living purely off of the sweat of others.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Again, you only want to talk about and dwell on the parts of the past that will further justify continued blind brainless monetary support with no responsibility to improve the situation, just sit and moan and whine about how bad it was. God the " I'm useless and its your fault forever " group has to sack up and move on. I can't believe there hasn't been another Indian war, but I see it should be the regular reserve Indian uprising against their own elected officials and chiefs, thats the war that make the most difference to their lot. But nope, too many keep wallowing in the past, and using that for their justification to continue to be lazy and irresponsible, so save your babies on a stick stories, history is full of them, it was yesterday and all it'll do is breed more stories about the Indians horrible actions in the same war.
100 + friggen years, figure out how much money has been spent , then figure out how much is being spent annually right now and how many Indians are still reserve and recipients. Then take a close look at the existing situation, then tell us again how they've been disadvantaged. Any really good business manager could improve the lives of all these people ten fold in no time, at a fraction of what's being spent, but that's not what they want, cause it would mean equality and personal responsibility for themselves and their families, which we all have to deal with, except them. We've caused an entire generation of kids to actually believe they can go their whole lives without working, at all, that's sad. It's gonna suck for some, and hurt, but it has to change.

This is an awesome post.
BTW... My roof is leaking. Who the fuk is gonna fix that for me? Anyone? Please? I'm too broke to do it myself. Pfffft

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i work with lots of new canadians, native , white trash , but makes me wonder why is it only white ppl can be racist .they call me whatever they want but if i look at them in the wrong way im racist there seems to be alot more hate from all but only white are racist

Last edited:

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and like most res's just look at the chefs and his familys house toys truks cars and then look at everybody elses wonder who controls the money

Top Bottom