Abom Extreme

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recieved mine also, very well designed and built. Havent tested them yet though, maybe tomorrow when we go skiing.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this sucks.
Screenshot_20220314-164253.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it’s shitty, talked to a lady there last week about a lens warranty and she told me, costs are so high and no reliable sources for materials due to shortages that it pushed them out of business

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I
Ya me too, got two pairs of the goggles and 3 spare lenses
I did the same!

What did you get for lens Color’s?

I used mine a couple days. First day was a heavy fogger, Goggles fogged a fair bit if we stopped for a bit. It was mostly after a break, I would put my helmet on and they would fog as I did up the strap, started sled, put gloves on shat. I used the button for momentary mode quite a few times as we would take off. Battery ran dead just before we were gonna head down.

Next day, kinda the same fog up. But I tried riding for a second and the goggles cleared up really quick on their own. Didn’t push the button all day. But it was plus 10 in the valley.

I’ve never run the battery dead in my Oakleys but I’m not a huge fan of those lens colours. Hooking the battery pack through the stupid nylon loop thing to secure it back on the strap has pushed me to the edge of craziness!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I

I did the same!

What did you get for lens Color’s?

I used mine a couple days. First day was a heavy fogger, Goggles fogged a fair bit if we stopped for a bit. It was mostly after a break, I would put my helmet on and they would fog as I did up the strap, started sled, put gloves on shat. I used the button for momentary mode quite a few times as we would take off. Battery ran dead just before we were gonna head down.

Next day, kinda the same fog up. But I tried riding for a second and the goggles cleared up really quick on their own. Didn’t push the button all day. But it was plus 10 in the valley.

I’ve never run the battery dead in my Oakleys but I’m not a huge fan of those lens colours. Hooking the battery pack through the stupid nylon loop thing to secure it back on the strap has pushed me to the edge of craziness!

I got a yellow one, atomic orange light changing one, rose, sky blue mirror and a crystal ice light changing one

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a yellow one, atomic orange light changing one, rose, sky blue mirror and a crystal ice light changing one
Fawk you got in early. Yellow and the atomic orange were gone before I ordered.

I do like a copper or burnt orange base tint so I got the sky blue, a strait up clear and the crystal ice that goes from clear to grey, and a strait up clear.

Later got some left overs with a back up cristal ice, and a copper dome. Also Got a couple hard cases when they went real cheap.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Was just on Royal Distributing's site they still have Abom Xtreme's, not many lense colour selections though.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did any buddy get a letter from fed ex for duties on them.

My buddy said he missed a call from fed ex one day. Today he messaged me he got a $50 bill in the mail.

I didn’t get any calls with my first order. But I did miss a miss fed ex call when I did the second order for extra lenses.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve never got a call yet but I had to pay $10 at Canada post when I got my yellow lens second pair of goggles

Top Bottom