brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Requirements: Street legal ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I suppose they could have been a little more clear, it's an ATV rally but I'm sure if there is enough snow sleds will more than likely be welcomed...

I can call and confirm...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose they could have been a little more clear, it's an ATV rally but I'm sure if there is enough snow sleds will more than likely be welcomed...

I can call and confirm...

They don't have issues with sleds but usually warn that portions of the route may not ideal for them. Small segments of the rally are usually on-road.

bigjeffh

Reaction score
I've never been to a Poker Rally before and would like to know what its about other than riding your atv to different checkpoints? Do you actually have to play poker ?, cause i dont know how.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I won't be in the rally, but I live close and will have cold beer and a hot tub....

Just sayin...

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never been to a Poker Rally before and would like to know what its about other than riding your atv to different checkpoints? Do you actually have to play poker ?, cause i dont know how.
its actually strip poker so dress warm!!lotsa socks!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not enough snow for the sled and I blew up all my quads....besides even if I had a properly running machine I'd be out bounding trails stakes in the lake, sleds and boats my friend, basically out of the quad game...

WTF? Are you working it instead of riding?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not enough snow for the sled and I blew up all my quads....besides even if I had a properly running machine I'd be out bounding trails stakes in the lake, sleds and boats my friend, basically out of the quad game...
I can bring Pam's Ranger...you can ride bitch. No, wait a minute...you drive, and I'll ride bitch. Don't know if my liver could hack it, but I'd take one for team.

Top Bottom