Aaen performance scrambler 500

ciri

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ciri and writing from Spain (europe) I write to this forum asking if anyone has installed the kit Aaen performance to Polaris Scrambler 500, my question is, is that such works? Are note more power in the ATV?

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which Kit are you looking at? The only issue I have had with Aaen products/kits on the 500 engine is the carb on the stage 3 and up. The carb is okay for those that are racing but otherwise stay away from the carb. The carb is made for a two stroke so it does not like to idle and is rough running on the bottom end.

The Aaen pipe is one of the better pipes for the 500. The cam is a Webb cam that has proven itself for the 500. I have heard the high compression piston is no longer available through Aaen.

HPD makes an air lid mod that is every bit as good as the Webb cam.

ciri

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I wanted conprar the stage 5, but do not know if it is worth spending so much money that the price of the kit must be added the cost of evio to spain at the moment I am asking price to Polaris spain.
One question in the United States there are more problems with ATV move around the countryside, here in spain is making this difficult, for a new law to protect the environment

Top Bottom