A Teenager growing up in a small town

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am writing this in response to what was being posted yesterday. My name is Lex and I am PR's mom. What was said yesterday on another thread was totally unacceptable. If you have grown up in a small town with the outdoors at your fingertips and was raised to enjoy them should it be thrown in your face. These teenagers could be doing a lot worse then hunting, sledding, dirtbiking, quading or pulling a boat down the road to go fishing. There are some kids that would get invovled in drugs, vandalizing, and drinking. I'm not saying he is an angel, but I am thankfull that he is passionate about these things as there is no form of other organized sports or activities in this small community. He will volunteer and always has when asked by certain members of the community. He may get in trouble in school, but that is something he has to deal with and face the consequences on his own.

Sorry about this , but it has been bothering me since yesterday...

Lexy

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to post this in the actual thread that caused you concern - as most(myself incl) have no idea what you are refering to.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I grew up in a small town too and I totally agree with you.Would like to know what thread you are referring too.There are kids in every town who head down the wrong path but as good parents we can keep them busy and focused on the right path.
catmando!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sometimes it's not easy growing up in a small town, everyone needs to have more patience, i know easy for me too say!:twocents:

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this makes no sense whatsoever..sorry but without a little back story i dont know jack nor can i say whether you're right or wrong

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is from yesterday on the 2 Blue river threads. I am sure by now it is all better, but as with all disputes need to be settled by those involved. :twocents:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think there's probably other issues here that would better be resolved through face to face conversation.Rather than airing on a public forum...just my:twocents:
Good luck:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been moderated so you will not get the big picture. This ends now or this one will be done as well. Step across the street and solve it as it will not be done in this public forum.

Top Bottom