A Sledders Home Away from Home!

Reaction score
Get a group of your friends together and book now for this sledding season. Packsaddle Creek Lodge is a Valemount Vacation Home which is located 10 km south of Valemount at the head of kinbasket lake. A great place to base your sledding adventures from.
The rates when split between a group of four to eight people are as reasonable or better than that of renting a hotel room. Stay for a whole week and the rates are even better! Especially when you take into account the ability to bring your own food, prepare your favorite meals and soak in the Hot Tub before turning into your own comfortable queen sized bed for the night. Secure, Private and Comfortable Accomodation.

Attachments

• ai.jpg
    ai.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,114

TheRedDragon

Reaction score
Guys, I just wanted to say that I personally stayed at this place last year with my family and a few friends. We had 7 adults and 5 kids and we has a great time.

There was enough room to get our trucks and 4 place trailer turned around even with a few other vehicles. The house is nice and clean and very comfortable for a large group. There is a nice stove in the basement and plenty of room for drying clothes.

There is also some trail riding right outside the front door. It was nice for us because we could wake up and take the kids and the wives for a quick ride and then load up and drive wherever we wanted.

We are going to go to Blue River this year otherwise I would be heading back there. It might not be for everybody, but it was great for us and our group.

The only thing that was missing was the hot tub, but it looks like they got one now so think about giving it a try.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty ruff.......... just kidding very nice place i could get used to that:d

Reaction score
Thanks RedDragon for the nice comments. We always appreciate such positive feed back from our guests. I just got back from 5 days at Packsaddle Creek Lodge getting it ready for the next group of sledders.

We know how important security and parking is to our guests. The house is situated at the end of a long gated driveway with a large parking area behind the house. I have attached an arial photo to give a visual of the layout.

Attachments

• Arial view of home.jpg
    Arial view of home.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 464
Reaction score
Packsaddle Creek Lodge Wishes all of Their Fellow Members in the Snow and Mud.com Community a Happy and Safe New Year!

Take Care Out There and Have FUN!

Packsaddle Creek Lodge
A Private and secure Valemount Vacation Home
VARDA Member

info@valemountvacationhome.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Get a group together for some spring sledding. Sled all day and come home to a cold brew and a hottub at night. No need to race back for a parking spot, lots of room for your rigs. Book at Packsaddle Creek Lodge, , 403-228-2024.

Attachments

• Dining and Living Rm.JPG
    Dining and Living Rm.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC01072.JPG
    DSC01072.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC01093.JPG
    DSC01093.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC01097.JPG
    DSC01097.JPG