Kicking Horse Condo for Rent - Less then 1km to Trail

Nagzs

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just bought a condo on Kicking Horse Mountain. Going to be renting it out when I'm not around this winter. You can basically ride from the condo to the trail in the Kicking Horse Parking lot.

It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comfortably sleeps 6 people. Both bedrooms feature queen size beds, there is a pull out couch that will sleep 2 adults comfortably. Our unit features heated flooring in bathroom and kitchen, granite counters in kitchen and bath. Eat in bar at kitchen, insuite laundry, UNDERGROUND HEATED PARKING. You have a PRIVATE hot tub located on your 400 sq ft deck that has the BEST VIEWS in this complex. For your complete rental pleasure we also have BBQ, 40' TV, DVD player, internet. paragliding. For the speed demon in you there is downhill mountain biking at Kicking Horse as well. The Aspens at Kicking Horse won BEST RESORT DEVELOPMENT in BC from the Canadian Home Builders Association- British Columbia. Come see for yourself!

Any member from Mud and Snow i will give a 25% discount to, in return i just ask that you please leave the condo clean and tidy. Here is the link to my kijiji add. Kicking Horse Mountain - Slope Side Condo w. Privet Hot Tub - Kootenay Rockies British Columbia vacation rentals Canada.

The add says 140/night, thats the summer rate. Winter rates start December 1st and are 200/night.

Top Bottom