A Parrots Perspective - Part I Teaser (Video Attached)

Cartel

Reaction score
Hey guys I just figured I'd post up a quick video for a project I am working on over the winter.... Let me know what you think!! Be Honest! Wht ya like what you don't like... you get the idea!!!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qJY1NOJAOs[/YT]

Thanks guys!!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good vid , just have a hard time with the on the hood to the face shot. The rest looks good

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last scene was cool, where you launched yourself, see the reflection of your sled dissapearing in your goggles. Thumbs up!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup I like it. If you get some shots of either someone else holding the camera and filming you or you riding by it a couple times it would be nice to break up the on sled footage.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool... Great music. I liked watching the action in your goggle reflection.

I agree with getting footage other than just POV if you're doing a full length feature.

Cartel

Reaction score
Last scene was cool, where you launched yourself, see the reflection of your sled dissapearing in your goggles. Thumbs up!

That actually happened this sunday (Dec 5th)... I ended up hitting a rock and thats what caused me to launch into the air and flip like that.... I'm just glad I hit the side of the rack that I did or else might be missing the whole right side of my sled right now:eek:

If you watch closely enough you can se me flip over the sled and you can catch the sled in the reflection of the goggles and in the edges of the screen as it all happens haha

Cartel

Reaction score
Yup I like it. If you get some shots of either someone else holding the camera and filming you or you riding by it a couple times it would be nice to break up the on sled footage.

Cool... Great music. I liked watching the action in your goggle reflection.

I agree with getting footage other than just POV if you're doing a full length feature.

Thanks guys... I deff agree with ya on that one!

I'm working on it... the idea of this project is that I am going to do all my fliming with a Go-Pro camera.. I have a few shots that are not POV... Just didn't work them into the edit yet

Thanks for the input!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup budday iz good, liked it. throw in a couple chase scenes through the pow than maybe send it once or twice and itll top it off. Loved that tune as well, shazamed it, downloaded and shes on the iphone already

tonykunz

Reaction score
Was a really cool video, the camera view of your goggles really makes my stomach uneasy because you see the forward motion through the lens and then the backwards motion otherwise. I would suggest zooming the video to show the reflection of your goggles only that would look cool with the tint. Everything else was pretty good. Hard to see what's going on when the camera is pointing down towards the hood for the sled.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What rig are you using to get the shots beside your head where it shows your hands and the machine? Is it just the extra arms that the pro comes with?

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome video, get a bigger variety of shots and I'd be sending that to some production companies see if you get any bites.
Keep filming and I look forward to seeing more.

Last edited:

newf1000

Reaction score
I think thats awesome man, I like the different shots not the same old thing. The self shot a little hard to get used to, but definetly a good vid.

Cartel

Reaction score
What rig are you using to get the shots beside your head where it shows your hands and the machine? Is it just the extra arms that the pro comes with?

Its a custom mount that I welded up to hold the camera there....it is made to attach to my backpack (Dakine - helipro) and it's my favorite view of them all as it gives perspective of the rider and machine...

If anyone is interested I can upload a pic of the mount

Cartel

Reaction score
If you dont mind to upload a pic of the mount, i think its the best view by far.:beer:

K cool! I have one on my home computer that I'll upload later tonight...

I have a bunch of other views that I want to make/use... a few of them have a few logistics yet to be figure out

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Its really encouraging to hear you all like it!! I'll be sure to post up more soon as I got a bunch of footage this past weekend....... found enough snow to do some down hill turns and everything

Cartel

Reaction score
Here's is a pic of the camera as requested

Attachments

• PC070928.jpg
    PC070928.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom