A message to the people of the DPFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Treaty negociations have broken down.

The chief and Walks Like a Duck have gone to the Golden Place to celebrate the thier union.

At this point we are unsure of who is behind the dark magic that took place on Friday. Chief Farts Much feels it was not thier leader, the one we call Shiny Top, but perhaps a green minion. Efforts to come to a resolution to the on going problems between the DPFN and the S&M are scheduled to resume 1st thing Monday morning.

Prepare yourselves. These negociations may take some time, but only by remaining unified shall we obtain our just reward.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Treaty negociations have broken down.

The chief and Walks Like a Duck have gone to the Golden Place to celebrate the thier union.

At this point we are unsure of who is behind the dark magic that took place on Friday. Chief Farts Much feels it was not thier leader, the one we call Shiny Top, but perhaps a green minion. Efforts to come to a resolution to the on going problems between the DPFN and the S&M are scheduled to resume 1st thing Monday morning.

Prepare yourselves. These negociations may take some time, but only by remaining unified shall we obtain our just reward.

I have to ask if Norman Born with a Tooth and his mother, Suzie Sore Tit have been consulted?

I realize that with top level negotiations all elders need to be involved and it is difficult sometimes to get the smoke signals out to the masses. In this age of technology, it should be much easier and more efficient.

I patienty wait until the news on Monday morning.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to ask if Norman Born with a Tooth and his mother, Suzie Sore Tit have been consulted?

I realize that with top level negotiations all elders need to be involved and it is difficult sometimes to get the smoke signals out to the masses. In this age of technology, it should be much easier and more efficient.

if it is anything like the last time a settlement for this may take months if not many moons

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I know Mike Many Numbered Moons, Bogger Sinks Allot and Retodd'ed MOFO spent many hours around the fire last night planning for the war party, these braves have lost hope of an acceptable negotiation to the DPFN claims.

From the sounds of it there will be a raid in three moons, so if there is any hope of a resolution Chief of the DPFN will have his work cut out for him.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wise Man of the mountains,

You have knowledge of things thought to only come to those who have made the visit to the promise land and it's creator "Guest".

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wise Man of the mountains,

You have knowledge of things thought to only come to those who have made the visit to the promise land and it's creator "Guest".

the Walking Duck Clan of the Blackfoot (sw Alberta) and the Squirrel Clan of the Slavey (nw Alberta) and the Whitehead Clan (ne Alberta) and the Many Deer Clan (se Alberta) have read the smoke. They will be anxiously anticipating the Monday morning news.

I am thinking, the great leader of the S&M is in deep council over the weekend and should be able to come to a concensus with the demands. Over many smokes with no fire water, the great leader and his closest advisors with their wisdom will be able to address the masses with a glorified decision that would be agreeable to all concerned.

For those of the prairies, we in the shining mountains will await the smoke tomorrow morning.....

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think maybe to much smoke was used this weekend!:confused: WTF are you guys up to now??? Me no speakum your tounge

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Havnt meet yet in the green teepee but will send smoke to our leader "Shinny top talk alot" and see what words of wisdom he has for you members of DPFN

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Havnt meet yet in the green teepee but will send smoke to our leader "Shinny top talk alot" and see what words of wisdom he has for you members of DPFN

The green teepee will house the council and Chief Shiny Top and hopefully issue promising smoke for the wishes of the DPFN.

I have seen messages from the Red Earth Clan (se BC) that are in support of the Alberta movement and are also anxiously awaiting the smoke from Chief Shiny Top at dawn of the next sleep.

Reaction score
They took the whole Deep Powder Nation

Put us on this S&M reservation
Took away our ways of life
The Freedom of Speech and the Bowie Knife
Took away our native tongue
And taught their English to our young
And all the beads we made by hand
Are nowadays made in Japan

Deep Powder Nation, Deep Powder People, Deep Powder Tribe
So proud to live, so proud to RIDE

They took the whole Indian nation
Locked us on this reservation
Though I wear a shirt and tie
I'm still a red man deep inside

Deep Powder Nation, Deep Powder People, Deep Powder Tribe
So proud to live, so proud to RIDE

But maybe someday when they've learned
The Deep Powder Nation will return

Will return, will return, will return, will return!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
council member purple helmet will not be attending the next meeting of tribes as he has found another person of interest to polish his helmet and looks forward to hear of any new news of the merging of the alberta and bc chapters

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are calling for a meeting.

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 153

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
council member purple helmet will not be attending the next meeting of tribes as he has found another person of interest to polish his helmet and looks forward to hear of any new news of the merging of the alberta and bc chapters

Purple helmet should submit photo's of said "person of interest" to JBB's beer & babes thread for immediate approval. Just sayin:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Purple helmet should submit photo's of said "person of interest" to JBB's beer & babes thread for immediate approval. Just sayin:d

ive talked to said person of interest.... she is not to crazy of having picture of her body on internet for bogger to see but if bogger promises not to print pic she is fine with that

Attachments

• indian%20squaw%20outfit.jpg
    indian%20squaw%20outfit.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom