A LOT of XM T3 174's for sale….

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if u guys with t3 get hot, these will fix it up

Ice storms for skis , reversible too

Get the snow in the skid from the front, lube the sliders where there is no wheels

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418740529121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418740529121.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 925
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418740535801.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418740535801.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how are the tracks holding up ?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if u guys with t3 get hot, these will fix it up

Ice storms for skis , reversible too

Get the snow in the skid from the front, lube the sliders where there is new wheels

Who's sliders are those? As in the brand?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares.

There are always new model year sleds for sale regardless of the brand.

Of the 174's I have seen there have been a number of them overheating on the trails up to the riding areas. That is a lot of track/cooler/hifax to keep a sled cool and such. Without the extra porting that they had originally there may be a few more heating up than there should be, but when I look at the amount of T3 174's out there and the amount of guys who bought them who possibly hadn't bought a new sled in 10 years it is easier to understand that they are just not familiar with how to operate these sleds and ride them in the conditions they are meant to be used in. I continue to be surprised at how many I am seeing.

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been around the 174 3" sleds for several years now. There are conditions when I would want one, but because I live 3hrs from the riding areas and need to plan my trips, those blue bird and deep snow days are few and far between. Looking back over the years (25 or so), there have been more riding days in Revy, Golden, Valemount etc that the old 136 would have been just as much fun as the 163 2.5 I have rode for years.

Not sure what peeps expected out of such a one dimensional sled.

Last edited:

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode a 174 t3 this last weekend. Guy had a TSS turbo running 9lbs. I was fun and easy to ride even with the minimal snow. Personally unless I was going to turbo I would stay away. Not enough stock power which kills the fun factor. Rode a stock 163 t3 as well, it was a blast. tail standers all day!

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is definitely a disproportionate number of these things for sale(compared to other years other brands etc). I can't see it being anything other than financial reasons. (including babies, house purchases, moving, etc) i wouldn't rule out the oilfield situation as being the biggest factor. Would be surprised if guys were selling these to get something else. I could see getting rid of something you don't care for after a year, but not after one weekend trip. Give it a danged chance. I've been over heating sleds with 2.5 and 3 inch tracks for years. Mild inconvenience. certainly one you would overlook if it performed as good as you were expecting it to in deep snow. Also, can we move on from the notion that there is a magic track size for a stock engine? 6-7 years ago people said the 163'' was too big for a stock engine. Now its the 174'' 3''. We are looking to give up track speed for ground speed. (ground speed = fun) look it up. Your butt and arms don't the the difference in track speed. If a 146'' spinning at 60mph made the sled go faster than a 174 at 44 then we'd all be running short sleds.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is definitely a disproportionate number of these things for sale(compared to other years other brands etc). I can't see it being anything other than financial reasons. (including babies, house purchases, moving, etc) i wouldn't rule out the oilfield situation as being the biggest factor. Would be surprised if guys were selling these to get something else. I could see getting rid of something you don't care for after a year, but not after one weekend trip. Give it a danged chance. I've been over heating sleds with 2.5 and 3 inch tracks for years. Mild inconvenience. certainly one you would overlook if it performed as good as you were expecting it to in deep snow. Also, can we move on from the notion that there is a magic track size for a stock engine? 6-7 years ago people said the 163'' was too big for a stock engine. Now its the 174'' 3''. We are looking to give up track speed for ground speed. (ground speed = fun) look it up. Your butt and arms don't the the difference in track speed. If a 146'' spinning at 60mph made the sled go faster than a 174 at 44 then we'd all be running short sleds.

Yuuuup. The ground speed these things make and how fast they make it is intense and makes for a good time

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well for every guy that wants to sell his there are 10 lined up at dealerships looking to buy one. If these were offered as a season long sled BRP would be still building them to keep up. They are a sled in big demand right now. Just need some snow to show what they can doo.:snow:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mbbv
Well for every guy that wants to sell his there are 10 lined up at dealerships looking to buy one. If these were offered as a season long sled BRP would be still building them to keep up. They are a sled in big demand right now. Just need some snow to show what they can doo.:snow:
are ya dancing

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would seem they might be a little more flickabile with an 860 bob or a 995 any word from the little bird out there for next year ������������������

Top Bottom