A little night ride video

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prairie Creek area last weekend....Pecos and I. Both running Outty 800's with rad relocate and Rigid LED lights. Fairly wet, but good and fun! I used the "night mode" on my helmet cam, but I think the LEDs are actually too bright and it made the video look funny....I'll try my next one in standard mode.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prairie Creek area last weekend....Pecos and I. Both running Outty 800's with rad relocate and Rigid LED lights. Fairly wet, but good and fun! I used the "night mode" on my helmet cam, but I think the LEDs are actually too bright and it made the video look funny....I'll try my next one in standard mode.

good vid dave............. hey did u ever get any from the last suds and buds done up?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good vid dave............. hey did u ever get any from the last suds and buds done up?
Just the one of Emmaa killing her quad. I brought up the rear all day and the vid is pretty slow....

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video Dave, That must be a little scary hitting those water holes at night. Looked like alot of fun !

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun. You must know the area pretty well to night ride
funny you should mention that....here's a pic from Aug 13, 2005...same idiots, same trail, same time of night....low hanger got us both! LOL. These LED's we have now are the shiznit!

Top Bottom