A knock on the door you don't want

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"We have been going to people's homes where we know that they were previously in possession of firearms that were registered that they failed to re-register and we're finding not only those weapons but additional weapons that people have acquired as well and failed to register,"

Story

Chris

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
"We have been going to people's homes where we know that they were previously in possession of firearms that were registered that they failed to re-register and we're finding not only those weapons but additional weapons that people have acquired as well and failed to register,"

Story

Chris

The whole gun registry thing is a joke and should be scrapped!!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
this is bull sh!t. what gives them the right to just show up and check on me and my guns. mabey spend some of that money and time to catch the people with illegal guns that are using them for crime. good thing i never registerd in the first place.

rob350

Reaction score
I don't get why the RC's are surprised to see extra unregistered guns from a corrupt and freedom limiting government program.

rob350

Reaction score
Do you guys whine like this when you go register your vehicles????:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

Would you whine if you had to register your base ball bat?

You may use it for enjoyment, but it can be used in a criminal act. I say you should have to register + pay to own a baseball bat. RC's should go door to door and check for any unregistered baseball bats. The future of communist canada depends on it.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More of CBC trying to gain LIEberal support in the east. The funny thing is none of this money was present before all the registry BS was introduced.

This reminds me of the "living within your means" situation. You have someone who has a very well off life because of their job in the oil patch, they have only been in the "patch" for a little while but are living the high life with extravagant toys and $$$$ monthly payments. Then all of a sudden, their hours are cut back or they lose their job, and now they have no money for bills.

The LIEberal government is complaining about a money making scheme they started back in the early 1990's by that slant mouth Chretien. This is money they/are relying on until the Conservative government came to power and are trying to abolish it.

If this "fee" was never introduced, this would be money they wouldn't be complaining about not having.

IMO it should be provincially legislated, and ALL funds should remain in the respected provinces to reduce federal funding. Too much is going to "special" interest groups doing non essential research.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can come and knock all they want but unless they have a warrant or due cause they cannot enter your house and check anything. In fact if they do knock just tie them up for an hour asking mundane questions and get your tax dollars fulfulled.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be a frosty day in ---- when they knock on my door I tell ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should have never wasted the time and money on gun registry. It doesnt matter one way or another. If criminals want them, thye will get them. Only honest people got nothing to hide.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should have never wasted the time and money on gun registry. It doesnt matter one way or another. If criminals want them, thye will get them. Only honest people got nothing to hide.

Exactly and now the LIEberals are complaining of lost revenue when the registry is a waste of what $2billion dollars,.. hypocrites!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Almost makes one think it would be easier to have a few unregistered guns lying around then. They would never know you had them so no knock on the door! hmmmmmmmmmm

All mine are registered and in the safe btw.!!! but it does make one think!! :d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost makes one think it would be easier to have a few unregistered guns lying around then. They would never know you had them so no knock on the door! hmmmmmmmmmm

All mine are registered and in the safe btw.!!! but it does make one think!! :d

Ya mine are too:d

Top Bottom