A few thoughts from the bike & atv show.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped in for a quick peak at the motorcycle & atv show, the new bikes look crazy , very high tech....!
I was mainly looking at the new sxs models and a few quads....
some random thoughts though....

The new Yamaha YXZ , first time I have seen it . I was disappointed in the fact that it is a 100% dune machine, no crossover here. I liked the build quality but for those of you bent on making this a trail machine don't bother....long list of reasons why it will not work! Nice machine for dessert & dunes though...

The new Honda 1000 sxs ...interesting and well built. Ugly complicated cage. Great motor and trans though. Lots of power, fully locking front diff, and built super tough I liked it a lot.... Not a sport machine but will really give the 4 seat models a run for there money... I hear a sport model is in the works and it will be pretty neat based of of this platform , tranny and motor!! Priced quite well too for what you get!!

The new Canams look great with stunning colours and descent pricing.... The new blue renegade xmr and maverick looked pretty wicked!

Would of liked to of seen more Popo sxs's , disappointing to not see any of there new models on display for sure.....

all il in all lots of people and some nice machines. Considering the current state most dealers said interest and sales were good , and I think prices are holding a bit more steady apposed to getting hosed when things were very hot , economy wise...

so whos who's in the market for what ??
cheers

Top Bottom