009-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

019-1.jpg
P10101431.jpg

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i would like to do that one year, would be cool to stay on the hill and Dan would be a cool guy to sled with!!!!

sunshine

Reaction score
Hey there can you tell me where these pictures were taken at? We are wondering what the conditions are like at Fernie? Heard some good reports and some bad. Anyone tell me what they are like? Have some people coming out there at the end of March, so just wondering what they are like. Please some one tell me.:cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there can you tell me where these pictures were taken at? We are wondering what the conditions are like at Fernie? Heard some good reports and some bad. Anyone tell me what they are like? Have some people coming out there at the end of March, so just wondering what they are like. Please some one tell me.:cool:
First 2 pics from Fernie/Sparwood area Most of the rest Rossland / Castlegar area. If you know the Fernie/ Flathead area well you should be able to find good spring snow, Many northern facing slopes in the deep Flathead hold snow into April thats rideable, it's just bugger to get to them....creeks run high. Hopefully we will get a couple more dumps of snow. Last year we didn't and it ended suddenly, the season that is. Everybodies defintion of snow is different but in my opinion it's not Revy like spring snow. If we dont get any more real snow are last ride is planned for the Alexander creek are in 2 weekends. That area is 35 from Fernie.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Great pictures, looks like the snow was awesome in Fernie, with bright blue skys,,,, the Snow sure was awesome at Rossland, if you like getting stuck lots and having the ultimite challenge.. I've only seen conditions like we road a few times.. I liked the challenge, but was very tired of getting everyone , including myself,, unstuck all the time

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called the boys tonight getting another trip planned. Will call you Dan with times and numbers. Get the shovel ready this time we chew to the top:D

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Sounds great, the snow is quite safe, and awesome traction... shouldn't be stuck half as much... but there's only a 9 foot base up the Norns,, I hope it's enough for you Albertans...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds great, the snow is quite safe, and awesome traction... shouldn't be stuck half as much... but there's only a 9 foot base up the Norns,, I hope it's enough for you Albertans...

LOL how Do you like the M8? you miss the yammie?

BAD ASS

Reaction score
Nice photos!!!! Snow looks DEEP and FLUFFY!!! Brings a whole new meaning to "never say NO in a SNOWY FLUFFY spot. Great, thanks for the view

Top Bottom