a&e

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah last Sunday Trev. Cancer finally got him sadly. I stopped to see him about 3 weeks ago when I heard he wasn’t doing good at the Brooks Hospital. He had sepsis at the time but just about had it beat and was hoping to get back home but sounds like he wasn’t home very long before he went down hill again. Leaves behind his wife Tracey and 2 boys. Sad deal. He will be missed. Was a fun guy to hang around with over the years. Lots of laughs and kept the BRP boys on their toes at dealer meetings and Doo events.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he ride with Baker a lot back in the day? Had a 1160 king cat on Noss? Then went to turbo 4 strokes? Nick name Frenchie?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he ride with Baker a lot back in the day? Had a 1160 king cat on Noss? Then went to turbo 4 strokes? Nick name Frenchie?
No he was a Doo dealer before I was Curtis. That would be a different guy. His nickname we gave him was Chopper.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave’s Celebration of Life is Saturday, Sept 23 at 1 pm at the Heritage Inn in Brooks. Food and refreshments and stories is what’s posted on Facebook for those that knew him. See ya there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note from his son Tyler on his Facebook page regarding the celebration of life on Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    527.4 KB · Views: 115

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember him well I scraped up enough cash to get a 670 ported and polished in the day, motor seized on a trip took it apart to replace piston to find the motor was still stock except a shaved head and the serial numbers on the motor didn’t match, lol.

Top Bottom