A BIG Thank-You to Taminator and The Arborist!!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an invite from Taminator to go riding this last weekend. After some deliberation (my first solo trip:eek:), I loaded up my chit and headed west! A whole new experience for me meeting and riding with new people. Taminator and The Arborist are such great peeps that it didn't take long for me to get over my nervousness ;) and turns out that I had a great time! I would totally do it over again despite being completely exhausted today!!:coffee_ani:

It was totally cool to ride with another sleddin' chica and let me tell you, Tam really rips!! :headbanger: We rode Silent Pass on Saturday and Forester on Sunday and even got some filming for Sledbetties in yesterday! Thanks to The Arborist for being patient and taking orders so well-go up there, get over here, film this, unstick that!! :d

So thank-you two soooo much for letting a stranger tag along with you guys and your crews!! :) I look forward to riding with you guys again really soon!!:Happy6:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great weekend with skinnybitch!!!! Rode with two different groups and she fit right in with both of them...everyone loved skinny!! :friends:

She arrived in her 1 ton dually with her deck after a 4 hour drive by herself! :d
misc sled 282.jpg

Skinny checkin' out the beacons! :cool: (yes, her hair has some blue goin' on!)
misc sled 283.jpg

Tam and Skinny's first all girl 'out'...got er a bit pointed up...lotsa diggin', bit of cursin'....and wahoo we were out. :yahoo:

misc sled 285.jpg

Skinny and Tam up on Thunderwater Lake!
misc sled 296.jpg

We're gonna have so much fun at the Ride everyone! :Happy4:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, we always find the cursin` works good too. :d 4 more sleeps

LOL!!
I was happy to be riding with another sled chica...even happier that she was also a 'trucker mouthed' sled chica! ;)

Skinny...you should be REAL proud of yourself!! Arborist doesn't even think he could pull that off! Big adventure, especially when you don't know any of the peeps you're meeting...let alone all the preparation and travel by yourself!
Good on you! :clap2:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tam and Skinny's first all girl 'out'...got er a bit pointed up...lotsa diggin', bit of cursin'....and wahoo we were out. :yahoo:

View attachment 47980

I was just happy to find ya after much touring and lookin'!!:headscratch3:;)

We're gonna have so much fun at the Ride everyone! :Happy4:
No need to be nervous ladies, we're going to have a great time!! :d

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!
I was happy to be riding with another sled chica...even happier that she was also a 'trucker mouthed' sled chica! ;)

Skinny...you should be REAL proud of yourself!! Arborist doesn't even think he could pull that off! Big adventure, especially when you don't know any of the peeps you're meeting...let alone all the preparation and travel by yourself!
Good on you! :clap2:

Thanks again Tam! I had a great time, maybe next time I'll bring my hubby!!:cool:
And yes, I think that swearing definitely helps out any situation!! :d

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good for you getting up on Thunderwater!
that is a beast to climb

here is a pic from way back showing how big it is....and this is only half of it :eek:
its in the lower right hand part of this pic

but once you get up there....dude........(pic below the climb up)

you chicks are awesome! :beer:

Attachments

• DSC05589.JPG
    DSC05589.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC01230.jpg
    DSC01230.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom