A big thank you to T & T in bonnyville.

thepwood

Reaction score
[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/media]

Yesterday I picked up my new M8, this is about the 17th new machine I've bought with Quads and such included, When I ordered it, it was the first time in history that the salesperson asked me how much I weighed. He then went on to tell me that the machines are weighted for a 200 pound rider. (ya mabee when i was 25 ha ha). He convinced me not to put a turbo on the sled if I just wanted a turn key operation. Saved me about 6000. All in all I feel like I didn't just get bent over. Talking to Terry and Mark was great.(i know i talked to more of you but I'm not great with names). they knew there product, Were very interesting to talk to. I believe there service centre is second to none. I rode my prowler 1000 for about 30kms last night and it didn't break down (I know thats not much to brag about but usually it go's about 12km's and pops an axle)
All in all If you are looking for a new dealer seriously give these boys a chance to earn your business they knew me for about a month and In my opinion, treat me like I've been a customer for years. Terry runs a good business and it seems like the bastards love there job.
Thanks again guys

Patrick Wood

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haaa good thing i told u to go there haaa welcome there p wood now there 3 of us from wandering river on here not bad for a town of 50 people haaaa:beer:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for bragging us up, we knew we were cool.... just not that cool!

Ha Ha... just kidding, but in all seriousness, thank you very much for the positive feedback! We really appreciate hearing the good stuff. =)

We hope you enjoy your new baby, and can maybe make it down here for a Sunday T&T Ride once or twice this year! Also, happy to hear the prowler is all good too

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks alot... great to hear
your gonna love that m8 with that set up...
definitaly gonna have to come down for a ride when
we get some snow...

cheer:beer:

Top Bottom