A-Arms for a 2011 Pro RMK 800

Integrityinc

Reaction score
So I just picked up an 11 Pro with 550 miles on it!! After a closer look it may have been a pretty hard 500...:(

ANYHOW... I need new a-arms. I didn't notice they were bent when I bought it. Does anyone know where I could get a used set? Or do the ones on say a 2010 Dragon fit?

Not really wanting to give Cycle Works $750 to supply and install!! Any help would be great!!

thanks

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IQ ones won't fit I don't thin. I saw someone selling a ZBros setup for a pro on here. I need a new one for my IQ and to buy 2 factory a arms was more expensive than the whole ZBros setup uppers and lowers.

Just put them in yourself. It's pretty basic!

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can buy a complete set of Zbroz A arms for 500. There easy to put on. If you need a hand give me a shout. Always love wrenching on a sled!!

Integrityinc

Reaction score
I've heard conflicting stories.. I found a guy with Dragon arms on kijiji and he sent me a link from a forum that says they will fit, however I called Cycle Works (one off the service managers was my former neighbour) and he asked a tech who 'instantly replied no they won't fit'. I really don't want to spend another $500!! Lol! Especially when I've found Dragon arms for $200 for the set! But it does me no good if they don't fit!

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
Ya the dragon a arms don't fit, I tried. They are close but no go. I would go with the zbros.

iqrpoo

Reaction score
Dragon a-arms do fit, but the bushings are metric on the pro, and standard on the dragon. No problem, you can press the bushings out of your old bent pro arms and press them into your dragon arms.
Again, the pro a-arms are identical to dragon a-arms. just the bushings are different. Anyone who tells you it won't work hasn't tried it.
I have.
It works.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I read that too, but I've never tried it or had a need to. Makes you wonder why they didn't keep the same bushing?

iqrpoo

Reaction score
because like almost everything else in this world, polaris changed to metric fasteners in '11, requiring a metric bushing. Why the big shift to metric I don't know

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
because like almost everything else in this world, polaris changed to metric fasteners in '11, requiring a metric bushing. Why the big shift to metric I don't know

Reason being when companies spec parts, a lot of times from overseas, a metric measurement on a blueprint is way less misinterpreted than a fractional measurement.

As far as A-Arms go, I tore the left hand side off my '12, twice last year. I'm staying with Polaris A-arms because you can pick them up at any dealer. Aftermarket, not so much.

Last edited:

Integrityinc

Reaction score
Yeah thinking I'm going to stay OEM in case another replacement is needed! Will the ones off a '13 fit? I've seen a few of them around on kijiji...

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah thinking I'm going to stay OEM in case another replacement is needed! Will the ones off a '13 fit? I've seen a few of them around on kijiji...

They will fit the sled but your shocks will be too long so you would need to change those if you go with the 13 a Arms.

Top Bottom