98summit 670 mods

stuntman

Reaction score
does anybody know what the longest track ,biggest paddle and cost that will fit on my sled also what kind of mods to make it an summit x H.O. what is the weight and h.p of the 670 vs the 670 x were are the good canadian parts supplier for this sled (mod part

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my friend has an 98 summit x 670 , he just put an 2.25" x 159 on it. had to trim the tips to clear the cooler tho

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depending if you are up for powder of hill climbing might be a little slugish on the hill climbs but should do just fine

scott_y_d

Reaction score
i would go 151 at the most unless your strictly mountain riding and drop down to an eight tooth extravert driver for more clearance and to run your track looser and maybe drop the geering down a little and that 670 should rock

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 98 non x with a 151 2" 19x44 gears polaris primary cat roller secondary
and it ran awsome. Belts lasted 2 seasons. big improvement from stock. I have the track and rear skid for sale am going to a 156 16 2.5 and a tripple 809 and
mountain magic rear skid. I also have the drop and roll plates that help out. Let me know if i can be of help.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my last 670 was light 410lbs wet it had the 670x motor and the diff between the x and non is about 8hp. The best thing you can do for that engine is throw the oil injection in the bushes put on a short intake cover, kick ass filters with k&n prefilters get a good set of pipes and dont forget your digitron and ride the thing like you stole it. If you wanna get fancy trim the head some and run some GOOOOOD fuel. Gimme a shout I'll walk ya through it.(780)717-4314:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well my last 670 was light 410lbs wet it had the 670x motor and the diff between the x and non is about 8hp. The best thing you can do for that engine is throw the oil injection in the bushes put on a short intake cover, kick ass filters with k&n prefilters get a good set of pipes and dont forget your digitron and ride the thing like you stole it. If you wanna get fancy trim the head some and run some GOOOOOD fuel. Gimme a shout I'll walk ya through it.(780)717-4314:D

DEANO: GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK(KEEP IT KLEEN...SHHHH). GOOD ADVISE ON THE 670. AND THAT DOES WORK. WHEN YOU POSTING PICS OF YOUR NEW PROJECT(S)???? C'MON, DEANO, SHOW'EM!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom