97 Wildcat VIN

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my old Wildcat to my nephew a while back and he resold it lately. They called me to ask what the VIN was as they can't find it on the sled and can't find the Bill of Sale I gave to him either. Can somebody tell me where on that modle sled the VIN is located so I can pass it on, I told them it was stamped on the tunnel but they claim it's not the correct number.

Thanks in advance.

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my old Wildcat to my nephew a while back and he resold it lately. They called me to ask what the VIN was as they can't find it on the sled and can't find the Bill of Sale I gave to him either. Can somebody tell me where on that modle sled the VIN is located so I can pass it on, I told them it was stamped on the tunnel but they claim it's not the correct number.

Thanks in advance.

I have an 98 powder special and my vin is on a sticker and stamped on the right hand side of the tunnel I would think that on the Wildcat it should be in the same place

You are probably looking for a 7 digit number not the 13 like normal

When I went to register mine they told me my vin was wrong but when I showed them the papers from the previous owner they accept it

Top Bottom