86 El Tigre info???

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you be a little more specific? What kind of info are you looking for i.e. engine, suspension (not that an 86 had any) ski's, track, carb etc etc.

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a 500 cc L/C engine, the were running abour 80 hp at the top rpm. Guys that had them said they were fast machines back in the day.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome little sled for their time! Still got one in my back yard somewhere! We long tracked it all the way to 121"! :d

*Joemama*

Reaction score
they were a rocketships back in the day, my dad had one for years, it had good days and bad ones it takes a while to get the jetting dialed in even though its charted and what not its not quite what you need, my dads always seemed to run rich but when that thing was leaned out right it went pretty good gor the year. if your doing hills dont stop and get a hell of a run, but it would make a good lake riding or trail sled for cheap. if you do have one you should mod it the latest trend is to paint them black put monster decals on risers new tunnel etc. lol they look sick like that. i heard they only made 70hp unlike 80 up there.

Top Bottom