850 xp/rzr axle swap?

twistedwrist

Reaction score
Have heard that the axles out of a standard width rzr fit on a sportsman 850xp? Is this true? anyone on here done it?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
different part no in my book but polaris might have changed things to make manufacturing easier phone a polaris dealer they should be able to tell you. only thing would be a razor is 50" wide as an atv is 48" wide

twistedwrist

Reaction score
just did a swap yesterday night, they in fact fit perfectly in the front anyways, i also looked into Rhino axles and the axle you order from rhino fits the 850's as well as the standard width rzr. the stock rzr axle is much bulkier axle, but am not totally convinced yet as it is the CV that keep breaking on me, i have now broke 3 axles in a 1000 miles, and am hoping the rzr axles stand up better. Haven't took it out for a ride yet but have test drove it and 4x4 seemed to work good as ever. just a update incase anyone else just found rzr axles cheap and was wondering as i did.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just did a swap yesterday night, they in fact fit perfectly in the front anyways, i also looked into Rhino axles and the axle you order from rhino fits the 850's as well as the standard width rzr. the stock rzr axle is much bulkier axle, but am not totally convinced yet as it is the CV that keep breaking on me, i have now broke 3 axles in a 1000 miles, and am hoping the rzr axles stand up better. Haven't took it out for a ride yet but have test drove it and 4x4 seemed to work good as ever. just a update incase anyone else just found rzr axles cheap and was wondering as i did.
I have done it lots. some people just won't believe that they in fact do fit. Thicker axle, thicker cage.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should have been more specific. THIS IS FOR THE FRONTS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom