850 VS Large Tree and the 850 won!

CodyR

Reaction score
I fell off mine and long story short it went down the hill without me into one of the few clumps of trees on the hill. (Of coarse)

so as i got up sliding on my belly i watched helplessly as it was doing 30+ when it made contact i was sure it was gonna be mangled. (I could have swore i seen the track lift when it made contact)

Even once i got up there i could not tell if anything was broken so i started sawing off branches only to find it smacked about a 8-9" tree straight into the left a arm perfectly between the ski and bumper.

So again i couldn't quite tell if anything was broken but i was 100% sure it was gonna be bent. Once we pulled it out to mine and everyone else's amazement the sled is mint and only suffered a small scratch on the hood.

I think i just got lucky but man am i happy! I think i have one of the good ones because i have almost 700km on original belt as well

https://youtu.be/vW0wSQZig-0

Last edited:

snowhunter

Reaction score
Ur not the only one with a good one mine has been awesome ....i feel for the guys that have had all the trouble i went through that with my polaris sleds and it blows....but my 850 is my favorite sled so far knock on wood and it has hit many things so far with out issue glad urs survived

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

CodyR

Reaction score
Ur not the only one with a good one mine has been awesome ....i feel for the guys that have had all the trouble i went through that with my polaris sleds and it blows....but my 850 is my favorite sled so far knock on wood and it has hit many things so far with out issue glad urs survived

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear its serving you well also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyR

Reaction score
So theres just 2 of us who have successfully survived impacts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom