850 summit x 2.5 to 3 swapp

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres ways to get the 4 year still

If you did not snow check that X yourself your dealer can't sell you an X with 4 yrs warrenty only one yr then you may be able to buy more warrenty....

Last edited:

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U shouldn't post that on here. Your dealer will get in trouble with brp. BRP is very strict about that. That's info u should keep to yourself. Just saying. I'm not trying to cause any trouble here.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U shouldn't post that on here. Your dealer will get in trouble with brp. BRP is very strict about that. That's info u should keep to yourself. Just saying. I'm not trying to cause any trouble here.

you are correct, I was always told. When you know how to get a great deal or a way around things you keep your mouth shot....lol

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would never mention the dealer, and there nothing wrong with what there doing the original snow check owner is still purchasing it i will just be buying off him in the new year, no dif then the other 8, brand new 850xs for sale on kijiji

QUOTE=Mach1;2344996]you are correct, I was always told. When you know how to get a great deal or a way around things you keep your mouth shot....lol[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

King

Reaction score
Put the flex edge track, T Motion and the S-36 front end on my XP. My 13 XM still handles much better. Looking back I should have just left the skid original and only put the S-36 front end on it. I really do not like the way the XP handles now, too unpredictable. Just my opinion though.
as pfi posted the flex edge is marketing pitch but how many people took and installed t

Top Bottom