850 Skidoo on fire. Pic!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
This is a sled on fire. My friend has the worst luck but it may self be inflicted a bit. To start the day he popped a trailer tire backing out of his driveway. Then this fire happened a few hours later after he seized his other 850 earlier in the day and towed it back. This is one of his spares. But wait! It gets better......or worse. He seized a second sled today!(Tuesday). One tire, two sled seizures, one fire, 24hrs. My friend has a lot of sleds. His riding partner, our friend too, is recovering from a broken pelvis, vertebrate, shoulder etc from a sled crash last year. This is how we roll. Feel free to join us for an exciting time!.
0227cd7a8750e9a59fb26d4bf9de1da1.jpg

Last edited:

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fake news!.. Doos never break down let alone burn up!.. #game changer!!! ;)
but for real that sucks ballz.

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guy's looking for an extra in your crew? Sounds like the luck i have when i make it out.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most people wait to torch the sled after it gernades. :drive:

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a sled on fire. My friend has the worst luck but it may self be inflicted a bit. To start the day he popped a trailer tire backing out of his driveway. Then this fire happened a few hours later after he seized his other 850 earlier in the day and towed it back. This is one of his spares. But wait! It gets better......or worse. He seized a second sled today!(Tuesday). One tire, two sled seizures, one fire, 24hrs. My friend has a lot of sleds. His riding partner, our friend too, is recovering from a broken pelvis, vertebrate, shoulder etc from a sled crash last year. This is how we roll. Feel free to join us for an exciting time!. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200219/0227cd7a8750e9a59fb26d4bf9de1da1.jpg

I think I’m good..........

Top Bottom