800r etech

Pierce104

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me if it is bad to run a can on a etech. I have a ton of buddys that are telling me not to run one.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a mbrp can on, and enjoy the noise. You won't gain or lose power, but it will be lighter.

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran a mbrp on my 2011 and also on my 2012. The only issue i had is i get a stumble going up the trail, it always happens at the same place and has happened on both my machines. After that they both ran great. I noticed the difference in weight and they sound awesome i say go for it!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran a mbrp on my 2011 and also on my 2012. The only issue i had is i get a stumble going up the trail, it always happens at the same place and has happened on both my machines. After that they both ran great. I noticed the difference in weight and they sound awesome i say go for it!

That may be more towards the 2 flashes and rave nut bulletins that were recently released.

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a etec back country stock exhaust never a issue. The one day i put my stock exhaust on my 2012 summit no issues put the can on the next day same thing spitting and sputtering for a few seconds than all good.

Grizzwald

Reaction score
I have a 2011 etec with the MBRP can, nice and quiet at idle with a little bark when you open it up. No performance gain either way but nice to remove the extra weight of the stock can. No issues to speak of but I have noticed the odd burp on the trail as well.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mbrp can on with my bmp main and Y-pipe just about 5100 km's on sled and never once had an issue. mbrp has a nice sound to it. I put the can on first I didnt notice any power gains but lost a fair bit of weight so that and the sound made it a winner in my books. but the y-pipe my a noticeable difference.

PBNFLD

Reaction score
I ran a JAWS on my 2012 etech all last season, with no issues. Going to try out a TTS can this season. I say lose the weight of that stock pile of metal.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya mbrp is what all the guys I know with etecs are running, I never heard a complaint from them, they sound great as well as the skis on them things are never on the ground

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HPS on mine right outta the gates
only a few kms so hard to tell if any issues yet, but after lots of reading and research i shouldnt have any
sounds awesome too and quality build

Top Bottom