800 etec

Zig Zag

Reaction score
NIce Doo releases a 800etec mid season. They read the first rule in how to pi$$ off their customers. I imagine all the people who purchased 10's are. Reality check Doo has never produced a great introductory product. Remember 05 1000 RT's remember all the initial problems with the XP's. This comes from a die hard Doo guy sometimes wonder why when they do sh!t like this. Not this time lets see how they prove out in a year. Shame on Doo for not having this in the 10's. :nono::nono::nono:

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to ride one next week in the hills. looks good so far and I am for sure in the market for a new sled as mine still has no motor in it and almost 14,000 km on it. time for a new one.

tell glen to hurry up and fix it so u can sell and buy your new one....

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know the price? 15g+?

Well if it's 15+, then where are the savings on gas and oil? It will just be a wash unless you plan on long, long ownership. It's like Yamaha telling everyone their 4 strokes stop for fuel less often....

Regarding the "." in phone numbers. They have been doing this in Europe and other parts of the world for many years. Starting to see it on a lot more business cards here too.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
if one rides regularly could save 100's of dollars on oil in a year. fing gallon is $50.

and thats just oil.

wouldnt have to carry a jerry can on the back unless your planning on goin 100MPH for 18hours straight.... weight savings

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if one rides regularly could save 100's of dollars on oil in a year. fing gallon is $50.

and thats just oil.

wouldnt have to carry a jerry can on the back unless your planning on goin 100MPH for 18hours straight.... weight savings

100mph for 18 hrs you would have to a have a 100 gallon tank to do that no weight saving there
18mpg 10 gallon tank 180 mile range

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NIce Doo releases a 800etec mid season. They read the first rule in how to pi$$ off their customers. I imagine all the people who purchased 10's are. Reality check Doo has never produced a great introductory product. Remember 05 1000 RT's remember all the initial problems with the XP's. This comes from a die hard Doo guy sometimes wonder why when they do sh!t like this. Not this time lets see how they prove out in a year. Shame on Doo for not having this in the 10's. :nono::nono::nono:

What if they'd released it as Snow Check 2011? Someone is always going to be pissed off no matter when they release the new stuff. They released the REV in Jan 03 did they not? No real issues with them (except for the beaver tail on the MXZ). May turn out that you are lucky, ride your 2010 for another year to see how the etec's pan out....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to ride one next week in the hills. looks good so far and I am for sure in the market for a new sled as mine still has no motor in it and almost 14,000 km on it. time for a new one.

Barry, did your original crank last 14,000km?

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if they'd released it as Snow Check 2011? Someone is always going to be pissed off no matter when they release the new stuff. They released the REV in Jan 03 did they not? No real issues with them (except for the beaver tail on the MXZ). May turn out that you are lucky, ride your 2010 for another year to see how the etec's pan out....

ya they released the summit rev in jan 03 1 month after I bought my zx

Top Bottom