800 etec

ECKO

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Here is a link to some video that we took yesterday.
This machine is fast.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhAKjrr_Uc[/media]

Steven will have the new ETEC at the Trail Seekers poker rally
Feb 6 out near Seba Beach. Tell em you wanna try it!

Last edited:

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does the Torque feel like and does it pull harder

Any idea how it would do up against an 2010

What is the estimated HSP?

Will you have a mountain sled to demo in the Hills?

birdie

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The E-Tec 800 has been long awaited. It looks good. The competition has nothing in this league. It will be my next sled.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always wait for real world testing before making any judgements. I like the technology and it looks impressive. We will see what the rea world shows for mileage and oil usage. Doo was off quite a bit with the 600.

Will you bring it to the race? I would like to see it in an 800 class. If you need a driver let me know. Only thing is it will have to sit beside my 2 Cats.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just got off the phone with Rusty from the site who just took the 800 for a ride at Ecko. He was extremely impressed.
When it started there was now smoke at all. When he hit the throttle he said it pulled hard and consistent from start to end.
He's a "Cat" guy who is now considering (and researching) the 2010 Etec as his next purchase.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you get the bigger injectors for the turbo:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the hype sounds good but to buy a sled because the Oil consumption
is improved dramatically seems like throwing money away
If the gas mileage is improved as well that will be nice but not
enough here for me to Spend The Dough
These New sleds are ALWAYS subject to issues
Curtis you be the Giny pig here please

Let me know how it goes

birdie

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here is a link to some video that we took yesterday.
This machine is fast.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhAKjrr_Uc[/media]

Steven will have the new ETEC at the Trail Seekers poker rally
Feb 6 out near Seba Beach. Tell em you wanna try it!

ARRRRRGH.......... VIDEO WON'T PLAY:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't really help you, but i can tell you that it plays fine for me....

as far buying it cause of the oil comsumption, that isn't the only reason. i haven't heard numbers yet, but i thought it was suppose to be a few more horse as well. maybe somebody else knows?? i've heard nothign but positive things about the 600etec and so hopefully this will be the same. and for me, i need a new sled anyways!!! 6000+km on my '07 600 and 2 engines, it's ready to be a handme down to the gf...

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I rode the sled and i was very impressed with tourque, it seems to go on forever. The sales department is great and i thank them again for the oppurtunity to ride the sled. hats off to them.
However................ the phone call he took about another sale right as i was going to put my 500 bucks down for a snowcheck was a bit rude. No hard feelings but i found it a bit ballzy to even pull out the blue book lean back in his chair and talk about a tradein . So all that really did was make me grab my coffee mug and get in my truck and drive straight to martin. but thanks again for the sled demo, im convinced this sled will open alot of eyes

Does any body have a real price for the snowcheck models and if the e-tec will be offered in the full line or only a x model.

I need a new sled jacket anyway.. lol
m8 for sale ...lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode the sled and i was very impressed with tourque, it seems to go on forever. The sales department is great and i thank them again for the oppurtunity to ride the sled. hats off to them.
However................ the phone call he took about another sale right as i was going to put my 500 bucks down for a snowcheck was a bit rude. No hard feelings but i found it a bit ballzy to even pull out the blue book lean back in his chair and talk about a tradein . So all that really did was make me grab my coffee mug and get in my truck and drive straight to martin. but thanks again for the sled demo, im convinced this sled will open alot of eyes

Does any body have a real price for the snowcheck models and if the e-tec will be offered in the full line or only a x model.

I need a new sled jacket anyway.. lol
m8 for sale ...lol

Well fu%$& luck with martin, I would rather be pissed at the guy on the phone and buy from them then give a penny to martin......

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be a good sled. the video is kinda pointless tho. You won a race against yourself.

Top Bottom